+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kasey Palmer

Kasey Palmer

Would have been just what we needed

Re: Kasey Palmer

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Would have been just what we needed
    No way Chelsea would have let him come here - we're fast becoming a footballer free zone.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No way Chelsea would have let him come here - we're fast becoming a footballer free zone.
    Really?

You think Chelsea sent him to Derby because of their Total Football approach - Derby?

This is Gary Rowett now...you know the Mr practicality himself Gary Rowett.

Perhaps just maybe perhaps Chelsea sent him to Derby is because they could afford or were willing to pay the loan fee.

After all Liverpool sent Grujic here rather than M'Boro

Have you seen us in recent weeks? We're playing a full back at number 10, and we played another full back in centre midfield vs Sunderland. We're going backwards.

There are 2 teams who play free flowing football in our league
    Wolves and their £50m portuguese agent players (I dont think thats in our budget)
    Fulham who signed Mitrovic and have the players and budget to do it (we don't sorry)

Sheff Utd and Brentford who try and play free flowing football are too inconsistent

Derby, Villa, Wurzels, M'Boro are all functional teams like we are all with bigger budgets than we have

We are competing with Preston and Ipswich and are doing a lot better

I remember our attempt at free flowing football with Trollope I also remember Warnocks appointment and everybody celebrating his arrival and putting excitement back into our football

I certainly trust him a hell of a lot more than the reactionarys on here as to what he's doing.

I'm not asking Warnock to turn us into Wolves but why are we getting the likes of Jamie Ward, Feeney and playing Paterson at 10? We were playing well at the start of the season but now, we're really long ball and one dimensional.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    They've sent him to Rowett who's a young Neil Warnock in his approach to the game..
    I doubt one tackle is going to put off loanees.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Have you seen us in recent weeks? We're playing a full back at number 10, and we played another full back in centre midfield vs Sunderland. We're going backwards.
    We beat Sunderland 4-0 and Paterson played well. You cant judge anything against Man City either.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    We beat Sunderland 4-0 and Paterson played well. You cant judge anything against Man City either.
    He's not a centre mid. I think that's clear for all to see. We're also not playing well and are bypassing midfield, and we have done so for months.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Give it a rest mate. I'd have more respect if you just said it mat be shit but it's my club and I'm gonna get behind them good or bad.
    But your idiotic defence of everything Cardiff related is bizarre

Palmer and Izzy Brown were brilliant for the Terriers last year.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Wilshire View Post

??

Back are you Helen

Alright Helen? Wondering how long it would be till you showed up again

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Alright Helen? Wondering how long it would be till you showed up again
    Weird init.

Why persist this much just to be found out and banned..

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Wolves and their £50m portuguese agent players (I dont think thats in our budget)
    Fulham who signed Mitrovic and have the players and budget to do it (we don't sorry)

Sheff Utd and Brentford who try and play free flowing football are too inconsistent

Derby, Villa, Wurzels, M'Boro are all functional teams like we are all with bigger budgets than we have

I remember our attempt at free flowing football with Trollope I also remember Warnocks appointment and everybody celebrating his arrival and putting excitement back into our football

I certainly trust him a hell of a lot more than the reactionarys on here as to what he's doing.
    Best post on here in a longtime.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'm not asking Warnock to turn us into Wolves but why are we getting the likes of Jamie Ward, Feeney and playing Paterson at 10? We were playing well at the start of the season but now, we're really long ball and one dimensional.
    Because certain players for varying reasons have lost the form from early season. NML, Zahore, Damour especially so.
    Spedger

Clap clap clap

Free flowing football under Trollope? He tried using the Wales system just without Bale, Ramsey, Allen... he probably still wonders why it didn't work.

Well done the binman , well dumped,wev'e bin yer before , totally agree ,the rest are taking rubbish, exuse the puns,any tips, for the end of season .