+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F1 Grid Girls Binned

Re: F1 Grid Girls Binned

Great idea. I’m with you on all the above points. The sooner we stop sexualising people the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Great idea. I’m with you on all the above points. The sooner we stop sexualising people the better.
    Except there is nothing really wrong with ring girls. There is no need to see a half naked man selling boxers either, but also nothing really wrong with it.

Just go the whole hog and ban sex altogether and in 80 years or so the world can end.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Except there is nothing really wrong with ring girls. There is no need to see a half naked man selling boxers either, but also nothing really wrong with it.
    They werent harming anybody. Swear they were walking around naked.

"Nazi feminists" don't run or have much in the way of influence over formula one.
    They've clearly just made this decision because it was no longer worthwhile wasting their money paying models to stand by the cars.
    No amount of frothing at the mouth by the hard of thinking on here, means that this is not true.

Blog Entries

As I said previously..When men being attracted to women is not a societal norm it's time to worry, the idea that men are "dirty" for being attracted to beautiful women is outrageous imo.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They werent harming anybody. Swear they were walking around naked.
    They take them out of darts I'll have no reason to watch that either. Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    As I said previously..When men being attracted to women is not a societal norm it's time to worry, the idea that men are "dirty" for being attracted to beautiful women is outrageous imo.
    I agree and vice versa.

It's the people who make out it's "sexualising women/men" that have the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    "Nazi feminists" don't run or have much in the way of influence over formula one.
    They've clearly just made this decision because it was no longer worthwhile wasting their money paying models to stand by the cars.
    No amount of frothing at the mouth by the hard of thinking on here, means that this is not true.
    Yes, of course its nothing to do with those making the most noise about it, all just to do with the F1 bosses alll of a sudden deciding to pinch the smallest of pennies in a multi-billion pound industry. I know how we can save a few hundred quid. Lets stop employing the models. LOL.

They made the decision on the back of the outrage caused by the darts girls, and decided its not worth the bad press from the vocal minority.

Nazi feminists win the day. Hooray.

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Twelve:

One to screw it in.

One to excoriate men for creating the need for illumination.

One to blame men for inventing such a faulty means of illumination.

One to suggest the whole "screwing" bit to be too "rape-like".

One to deconstruct the lightbulb itself as being phallic.

One to blame men for not changing the bulb.

One to blame men for trying to change the bulb instead of letting a woman do it.

One to blame men for creating a society that discourages women from changing light bulbs.

One to blame men for creating a society where women change too many light bulbs.

One to advocate that light bulb changers should have wage parity with electricians.

One to alert the media that women are now "out-lightbulbing" men.

One to just sit there taking pictures for her blog for photo-evidence that men are unnecessary.

Blog Entries

I agree and vice versa.

It's the people who make out it's "sexualising women/men" that have the issue.

Whos the 2nd from the right, in the pink dress?

The NF's will be after the game show girls next. They better leave Rachel Riley alone or ill lose my shit.

Countdown-920x584.jpg

Blog Entries

No idea, sorry

The NF's will be after the game show girls next. They better leave Rachel Riley alone or ill lose my shit.

Countdown-920x584.jpg

My niece had Geordie shore on here after school Monday afternoon, one of them had a "feminist" tshirt on....is she ****.

Another woman who's picture I'd have to find was saying the same about sexualising women..there's a picture of her on an expensive boat lying down showing off her arse in a small bikini.

If a women wants to stand holding an umbrella by s stationery car that you couldn't drive down a street with speed bumps and couldn't fill up in your local petrol station then why not jump on board and make a few quid out the make believe.

If a women had yo stand with an umbrella over my crappy old car when I'm off out then yes ban it.

Yesterday a bloke on the train had a t-shirt on that read "This is what a feminist looks like",
    and sure enough he had a flat chest and facial hair.

Katharine McPhee

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Yesterday a bloke on the train had a t-shirt on that read "This is what a feminist looks like",
    and sure enough he had a flat chest and facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Katharine McPhee
    Very Noice!

Very Noice!
    Dirty old man

Dirty old man
    Oi! Less of the old!

Oi! Less of the old!

Thinking about the sexual exploitation of women in sport. Can you name a female sport where they use scantily clad men to promote their sport

Thinking about the sexual exploitation of women in sport. Can you name a female sport where they use scantily clad men to promote their sport
    Bingo?
    Sewing?
    Rabbiting?

Great to see that MotoGP have stated that they will not follow F1s lead and that they will retain their grid girls.

The Spanish & Italian biased governing body have a different view on the subject.