+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin latest ... One month in to 2018

Bitcoin latest ... One month in to 2018

Well the selling continues.
    Bitcoin now UNDER £6,000.

One thing significant has changed in the last few months.
    The establishment (Governments) are in a position to influence the markets and they are achieving interesting results.
    They can print as much fiat as they like at no cost and then with ETF contracts manipulate the markets.

If you want and believe in bitcoin get them and hold them offline in a cold wallet.
    If you want them to make a quick profit you should leave well alone.

Is this a time to buy? My guess is no .... it can go lower yet.

Only invest money you can afford to lose.

Rollercoaster ride awaits. Interestingly at the end of this turmoil I firmly believe a considerable amount of GOOD crypto ... BTC LTC BCH will be held by the big government operatives.

that of course is a good thing long term.

AJMHO

Re: Bitcoin latest ... One month in to 2018

The theory that has been expounded in the 'conspiracy' world for the past several years is that the rise of crypto currencies were engineered from on high to condition people to the notion of purely digital money (i.e. no physical notes or coins), and that the decentralised and store of wealth angle was pushed to attract those who wanted to escape the clutches of banksters and their production of unlimited fiat scheme... then, at an appointed pre-planned juncture take a wrecking ball to Bitcoin (and its circa 1,500 derivatives). The powers that be then come along to say that's what happens in an unregulated, wild West financial environment that has no government regulation, but blockchain is wonderful technology - here's our CryptoPound, CryptoEuro, etc, that you can have confidence in.

Of course the vast majority of pounds, euros and every other global currency used today are already digital as they exist only as numbers on computer systems. Currently we can convert them to notes and coins on demand which afford a high degree of anonymity that's outside of their control and tax-grabbing reach. A cashless world is a banksters and their puppet politicians wet dream which they're intent upon making reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The theory that has been expounded in the 'conspiracy' world for the past several years is that the rise of crypto currencies were engineered from on high to condition people to the notion of purely digital money (i.e. no physical notes or coins), and that the decentralised and store of wealth angle was pushed to attract those who wanted to escape the clutches of banksters and their production of unlimited fiat scheme... then, at an appointed pre-planned juncture take a wrecking ball to Bitcoin (and its circa 1,500 derivatives). The powers that be then come along to say that's what happens in an unregulated, wild West financial environment that has no government regulation, but blockchain is wonderful technology - here's our CryptoPound, CryptoEuro, etc, that you can have confidence in.

Of course the vast majority of pounds, euros and every other global currency used today are already digital as they exist only as numbers on computer systems. Currently we can convert them to notes and coins on demand which afford a high degree of anonymity that's outside of their control and tax-grabbing reach. A cashless world is a banksters and their puppet politicians wet dream which they're intent upon making reality.
    I love your post. Hard to disagree with that at all.
    My hope is that the masses will prefer the peoples Cryptos over the Government cryptos.
    I am betting on the non Government currencies winning out. That said if the Governments can acquire enough BTC BCH and LTC themselves the argument becomes academic I think.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I love your post. Hard to disagree with that at all.
    My hope is that the masses will prefer the peoples Cryptos over the Government cryptos.
    I am betting on the non Government currencies winning out. That said if the Governments can acquire enough BTC BCH and LTC themselves the argument becomes academic I think.
    people will feel safer with the Government cryptos, well the people who will use them to buy and sell items will, the " investors " will of course sing the praises of these indi cryptos, afterall, why wouldnt they, they want to talk the price up

As I mentioned, we have overwhelmingly government digital money now because the greatest part of people's dough is in financial institutions that exist as digits on computer screens. What the banksters want is to engineer circumstances where those digits cannot become notes and coins - they desire a cashless world where every monetary transaction is visible to them and the governments they control. Then they would make hay on transaction costs (polite words for stealing) while governments would clean up on taxes (another polite word for stealing).

Bitcoin was originally pitched as an escape route away from and an alternative to fiat money. We already had it in gold and silver, but as the value of those precious metals are constantly suppressed by the usual suspects via short selling their paper futures contracts with fiat that they magic infinite amounts of at nil cost. Once Bitcoin gained traction, get-rich-quick merchants piled in.

Since 1971 the pound has lost around 95% of its purchasing power. To put it a different way, if you, I, or anyone else placed £100 under a mattress then to recover it today then it would remain £100 but would only purchase 5% of the goods or services it would in 1971. The result of this has seen the mega wealthy become ultra wealthy while governments and citizens have been saddled with enormous debt.

I think they'll blow-up crypto currencies to precipitate a wider collapse and try to pin the blame on "evil speculators". For people to willingly accept a wholly virtual money system as a solution to their ills then they'd have to suffer much hardship first because as dumbed-down and mong-like so many have become by staring at mobile phones and/or inane crap on the box, their instinct tells them a cashless society would equal their financial slavery.