+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brexit means brexit

Re: Brexit means brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    There is not a court of morals that I've ever heard of - only a court of Laws. Fag packet time accounting - anything we owe 'morally' will be negated by the assets. It certainly isnt 50 billion. It is a negotiation though - and you or I arent part of that negotiation so it's all a bit silly.

If you trust wiki (Ive over estimated you) the information Ive read up on has been from full fact and the various BBC EU law articles. I used to do pubic law (a very long time ago) -so always kept an interest in boring stuff like this.
    Are you sludge's lawyer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    "I think there is some acceptance outside of your rattling skull" I'm thick skinned Eric - just wondered why you felt the need to say it like that. If you cant have a civil debate there's not much point.
    Rattling used to be used to describe something that was really good

Anyone fancy a good old fashioned punch up , two fingers in the air , don't pay the fines they are now threating us with
    The latest spin out is ,
    " Brexit: EU to have power to punish UK at will during transition"

There is always a counter spin story straight after we utter any views , such as Monday's Downing Street statement "were not going to part of the custom union " after Brexit.

It reminds me of my childhood days , when someone sat on yer wall , and you'd say hey that's my wall , and the reply would be, it's not its the council's , na, na, na, na, na.

What an insipid bunch .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43136076

20 months since the vote and the government is having a meeting to discuss what they want.

Politics seems like satire these days.

Lets never have another referendum again, they do not work.

20 months on and and we have the oppositions stance ,this is going on forever no matter what the folk voted for

Boris Johnson comparin the Irish border to London Boriughs was a particularly classic moment of this never ending farce.

Never knew that 3000 people died in a dispute over 6 boroughs in the north east of London over a 30
    Years period

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Boris Johnson comparin the Irish border to London Boriughs was a particularly classic moment of this never ending farce.

Never knew that 3000 people died in a dispute over 6 boroughs in the north east of London over a 30
    Years period
    He's a right nutter , I know some who had sympathy with the Irish cause .

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/21/w...eresa-may.html

The rest of the world can see it.

Either we have one of the worst negotiation teams of all time or we are negotiating from a position of relative weakness. The government and Brexiteers have been telling us since the vote that the sun shines out of our arseholes so it must be option 1 I suppose.

Just work your way backwards in slow motion and you will find the answer.