+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Maxine was at least £5m

Re: So Maxine was at least £5m

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Hopefully youre spot on. A different type of striker. Maybe given the overall service that kens getting then maybe Warnock sees Madine as being able to make more out of it. Being optimistic I'm hoping that Warnock is looking at it that when we aren't playing great then an easy ball into the box might suit Madine better. With my pessimist hat on I would think bang goes trying to play football. Its obviously not as straight forward as that.

Some big lads like Madine mature latter in football as well and learn how to use the physical attributs they posses better which is why I'm not overly fussed about his previous scoring record until this season. Given the lack of momentum and playing time through stupid things he's done then I hope this is the case.
    Hope I'm right too Joe.

Also hope it fires Ken up. He's a good striker in this league even if I have criticised small things like his awareness off the ball..

60 mins with Ken and half hour with hit and hope balls into the box for Medine..winners recipe right there.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    This board can be so ****ing tedious at times.

Get out. Drink a beer.. say something rude to a bird in the pub and get a slap/shag

Jeez.
    Nice to see you're contributing to that tediousness.

Get out. Drink a shandy... say the wrong thing to the wrong person and end up in A&E.

Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Nice to see you're contributing to that tediousness.

Get out. Drink a shandy... say the wrong thing to the wrong person and end up in A&E.

Jeez.
    Oooooh