+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock's press conference today.

Neil Warnock's press conference today.

He invited any of the journalists present to join Joe Bennett for training between 11 and 1.30 tomorrow and Sunday (he's not talked to Bennett this week and was critical of him again) and said that he was disappointed by Bogle's sending off at Bristol and there were some other things that that he was not happy about with the player. As for Tomlin, he said we just couldn't get him fit, but he thought that, with Forest having signed Ben Watson and Jack Colbeck this week, there would be sitting players behind Tomlin who could make it a bit easier for him.

Re: Neil Warnock's press conference today.

I read that about Bogle. Disappointing because I have some hope for him. Hopefully its a boot up the backside. Doesn't sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He invited any of the journalists present to join Joe Bennett for training between 11 and 1.30 tomorrow and Sunday (he's not talked to Bennett this week and was critical of him again) and said that he was disappointed by Bogle's sending off at Bristol and there were some other things that that he was not happy about with the player. As for Tomlin, he said we just couldn't get him fit, but he thought that, with Forest having signed Ben Watson and Jack Colbeck this week, there would be sitting players behind Tomlin who could make it a bit easier for him.
    With regardless to Tomlin, he said that "we'd tried with our trainers and hadn't managed to get him to that level and there’s not much more we can do."

I'm sure some will blame our trainers, but it's fairly obvious where the problem lies.

Neil doesn't hold a grudge for long - maybe 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Neil doesn't hold a grudge for long - maybe 6 months
    He was critical of Traore and seemingly they’ve made up after 7 years so there’s some hope.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    He was critical of Traore and seemingly they’ve made up after 7 years so there’s some hope.
    7 year itch !

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Would prefer Tomlin all day, every day to the numpties we have already.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Wilshire View Post
    Would prefer Tomlin all day, every day to the numpties we have already.
    Tomlin is a walking advert for how to waste the talent you've been given. I'm pleased he's gone on loan and we've got someone in who might actually get on the pitch...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Tomlin is a walking advert for how to waste the talent you've been given. I'm pleased he's gone on loan and we've got someone in who might actually get on the pitch...
    "Beverley" is upset due to owning the franchise rights for Greggs opposite the stadium... traumatised by the massive loss of income with him going.