+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Scott Johnson writes some mediocre stuff...

This Scott Johnson writes some mediocre stuff...

...mostly, in my opinion, does little more tan state the bleedin' obvious.

I've no wish to offend but he's billed by WOL as 'Bluebirds fan columnist' which is fine but it seems to me in order to justify his status he needs to either be controversial or at least interesting, neither of which is the case.

Does anyone know him and how did he get to such a position? In today's offering he outlines the January ins and outs as if no-one's been watching, takes aim at what the Club's was ultimately able to achieve, and concludes with 'the proof is in the pudding and only time will tell' + 'so many questions remain unanswered and here's hoping Warnock proves he has all the answers.' Ooh, really?

I'm sure he's a nice chap and all that but is he really the voice of the fans? TOBW is much more impressive, simple as.

Re: This Scott Johnson writes some mediocre stuff...

Cedric wants too much money alas

You expected more from a media organisation who dubbed Ankles the "fans leader"?

Johnson writes absolute drivel; it's not even clickbait worthy, which would at least be an excuse of sorts.

[QUOTE=ccfc_is_my_life;4838717]You expected more from a media organisation who dubbed Ankles the "fans leader"?

Johnson writes absolute drivel; it's not even clickbait worthy, which would at least be an excuse of sorts.[/QUOTE

Hasn’t he written a book which speaks out about the rebrand ? I think his articles are hardly impartial are they?

I thought he was the short egg player with the unfeasible long mullet

Anyone who writes for the eggo are shit.

I remember him being very hurt with any criticism he got in Twitter...don't write it of you ain't ready to accept it..