+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just what the doctor ordered

Just what the doctor ordered

Bit disappointed we didn't impose ourselves in the second half but 1-4 at bell end road is a brilliant result and hopefully that will give us the confidence in the next run of games to really push on 3 points off second with a game in hand and just to add I thought hoilett was superb today

Re: Just what the doctor ordered

absolutely, thought Patterson was motm.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    That can't be right as Paterson is shite as a midfielder according to many on this board. Perhaps you meant someone else instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That can't be right as Paterson is shite as a midfielder according to many on this board. Perhaps you meant someone else instead...
    I would still rather he played rb instead of manga

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I would still rather he played rb instead of manga
    I'm sure Warnock said something about him being too easy to get past as a defender not long after he signed him. I think that's why he's not being trusted there. I guess they'll have to work on his play there in the Summer but it seems clear that he's got a real eye for goal so there is a dilemma about where his most effective position is. NW seems to think midfield and at the moment that seems to be working

The negativity from some of our fans is laughable. Another midfielder is now the target on the other site. Apparently we have to play him. Garbage of course.

We have just smashed Leeds away.

Play offs realistic

Will be a brilliant achievement.

you`re right, it was bloke who ran the show, scored and assisted, no.18 I think.

you`re right, it was bloke who ran the show, scored and assisted, no.18 I think.
    I knew you had to be wrong...

Great win, just a pity Villa and Derby also won! We need to get back that second place otherwise a lottery in playoffs?

I'm sure Warnock said something about him being too easy to get past as a defender not long after he signed him. I think that's why he's not being trusted there. I guess they'll have to work on his play there in the Summer but it seems clear that he's got a real eye for goal so there is a dilemma about where his most effective position is. NW seems to think midfield and at the moment that seems to be working
    Think his goal scoring record was 1 in 4 before he joined which is good for a striker never mind defender but the reason I don't want him playing at 10 is he gives the players behind an easy option to just lump the ball up, in the second half it was crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball but instead we just kept being wasteful and lumping it up there and making it hard for ourselves

https://youtu.be/WKq5_al8CjU
    Patterson reaction!

Me too. A great effort.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    https://youtu.be/WKq5_al8CjU
    Patterson reaction!
    Bouncebackability! Well done Callum. Well done City

Leeds fans must hate playing us, we ruin their day almost every time we play them

Its at times like this that I really miss Chris

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its at times like this that I really miss Chris

Not moi old boy..

many thought it was going to be a tricky game ooop north, so 3 points got to be a result

Imagine when Gunnarsson is back. 2 proper leaders on the pitch.

Honesty I don’t see the issue with CP in midfield I think he’s tidy enough

My thoughts excatly , running around with little end product was one quote I picked up on ,especially put to shame against those low life moss side wannabes

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Imagine when Gunnarsson is back. 2 proper leaders on the pitch.

Honesty I don’t see the issue with CP in midfield I think he’s tidy enough
    Gunnerson won't appear as we know him ,not with the risk of injury before thecworld cup , and I feel he needs commit himself or move on .

I read earlier Patterson in 9 starts has 5 goals and 4 assists. Pretty tidy that