+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

Hat trick tonight.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Yep. Hopefully a boost to his confidence.

I love that man

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Hat trick tonight.
    And then he wont do **** all for three games, a top performer when everything is going his way, just like Arsenal, but hasn't the character to perform or take a game by the balls when things are going wrong-A lot like Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    And then he wont do **** all for three games, a top performer when everything is going his way, just like Arsenal, but hasn't the character to perform or take a game by the balls when things are going wrong-A lot like Arsenal.
    The truth. Many won't admit it.

He should now be classed as a great player, instead he's in the 'very good' category. It's simply down to character. Arsenal are a Cup team, decent at performing on one offs, Ramsey and co are brilliant if other teams let them-a soft underbelly, and I don't hold that opinion about Ramsey with satisfaction, it's frustration at his lack of desire and character to be a true great.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The truth. Many won't admit it.
    Is that why the Arsenal fans give him stick yet put up with Wilshere?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Wilshere is another one, technical brilliance, but no bottle or desire.

He should now be classed as a great player, instead he's in the 'very good' category. It's simply down to character. Arsenal are a Cup team, decent at performing on one offs, Ramsey and co are brilliant if other teams let them-a soft underbelly, and I don't hold that opinion about Ramsey with satisfaction, it's frustration at his lack of desire and character to be a true great.
    Yeah, I suppose the guy who's come back from having his leg snapped at the age of 19 and gone on to be a key member of his country's greatest every triumph and has won Arsenal 2 FA Cup finals has no character.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose the guy who's come back from having his leg snapped at the age of 19 and gone on to be a key member of his country's greatest every triumph and has won Arsenal 2 FA Cup finals has no character.
    You aren’t supposed to talk sense on this board. So stop it.

Great to see Mkhitaryan with the shackles off too, completely ruined in that man u side

If Ramsey was English he would get nowhere near the amount of stick he’s received from those shite bunch of fans.
    He’s been a fantastic servant to Arsenal.

I think you might be getting Ramsey mixed up with Mezut Ozil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    If Ramsey was English he would get nowhere near the amount of stick he’s received from those shite bunch of fans.
    He’s been a fantastic servant to Arsenal.
    THIS

I seen that no player has been involved in more goals for Arsenal this season than Ramsey. If he hides, god knows what the rest are doing!

Let’s hope Ramsey and Bale return home once we get to Premiership!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    I seen that no player has been involved in more goals for Arsenal this season than Ramsey. If he hides, god knows what the rest are doing!
    He's a big part of a club that has failed for far too long, Arsenal are perennial bottlers, when it's crunch time Ramsey and co go missing. I like him as a footballer, but he's no winner, if he was, then he wouldn't be at Arsenal. I said in a previous post that he should be considered a 'great' considering his ability, but he isn't, and that's because there's a fundamental floor to his game. He's won two FA cups-so what, he should be playing in a team that challenges in winning the Premier league, or can get past the last 16 of the Champions league. Doesn't seem to be anyone knocking.

He's a big part of a club that has failed for far too long, Arsenal are perennial bottlers, when it's crunch time Ramsey and co go missing. I like him as a footballer, but he's no winner, if he was, then he wouldn't be at Arsenal. I said in a previous post that he should be considered a 'great' considering his ability, but he isn't, and that's because there's a fundamental floor to his game. He's won two FA cups-so what, he should be playing in a team that challenges in winning the Premier league, or can get past the last 16 of the Champions league. Doesn't seem to be anyone knocking.
    Maybe if he had 10 other players that performed they may have won more.
    You seem to be laying their failure at his doorstep.

Three, and you just disproved your own point

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Maybe if he had 10 other players that performed they may have won more.
    You seem to be laying their failure at his doorstep.
    No i'm not, I've said that 'Arsenal' are Perennial bottlers, and commented on Aaron Ramsey's contribution towards that failure, as the thread is about him.

Three, and you just disproved your own point
    Very clever-win a coconut. Why don't you address the points I make? C'mon, on a European level, how good is he?

Very clever-win a coconut. Why don't you address the points I make? C'mon, on a European level, how good is he?
    Pretty shit
    hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Many, not everyone. Do you see the distinction?

Pretty shit
    hqdefault.jpg
    Yup, he had a great Euros. So did joe Allen. A great player in cup competitions. Why does he go missing in games? Why does he play for a huge club that can only perform in Cup Competitions and bottle it season after season. He's a very good player, but he's soft, and if he wasn't, he wouldn't be at Arsenal, more successful clubs would have come in for him, and he would've gone-just like Van Persie, Fabregas and Sanchez. You've not once mentioned his attributes or lack of.