+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David Today

David Today

Junior was excellent.
    Even late on he was running and challenging like he was superhuman.
    So proud of them all.
    Patterson was huge today as well.
    Etheridges first half performance was also brilliant.
    What a great day out.
    😎

Re: David Today

We all enjoyed today. Hoilett should be in the Premiership.

Home yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Junior was excellent.
    Even late on he was running and challenging like he was superhuman.
    So proud of them all.
    Patterson was huge today as well.
    Etheridges first half performance was also brilliant.
    What a great day out.
    ��

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    We all enjoyed today. Hoilett should be in the Premiership.

Home yet?
    Agreed. Hoillet, Paterson, Ralls outstanding again.

Just gone past Ross on Wye 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Safe journey home

Long day for you ,top fans you are ,glad it was a great day for you.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Long day for you ,top fans you are ,glad it was a great day for you.
    Cheers. It was a brilliant day. First half couldn't have gone any better.

The play acting little blonde baby they had missing that simple header had to be seen, and 3 great goals with some excellent football from City.

I love the way we move it quickly and are always looking to make something happen and with Leeds so short st the back especially with Janssen going off we were always going to be dominant in the air.

I thought the ref stood up to their crowd and play acting really well, although Grujic owes him a pint !

Leeds going forward for spells in the first half were excellent and I thought down the right side we didn't defend very well at times. I'll be glad to see Peltier back even though it'll be tough on Manga who's playing out of position.

2nd half it was a shame we didn't really turn the screw, for some reason we got sloppy and panicky even at 3-0 and 3-1 up. Then last 10 minutes we turned the class back on. I think Leeds had run out of steam by then after a decent spell trying to get back in it with 10 men.

As well as strengthening our position we have also put Leeds in a position where they are 'almost' out of the hunt now.

Great noise from our boys up there and I was really happy to have my lad there as he's missed the last couple I've been on. Great excuse to give my 16 year old son a hug without embarrassing him when we scored 👍

Cheers. It was a brilliant day. First half couldn't have gone any better.

The play acting little blonde baby they had missing that simple header had to be seen, and 3 great goals with some excellent football from City.

I love the way we move it quickly and are always looking to make something happen and with Leeds so short st the back especially with Janssen going off we were always going to be dominant in the air.

I thought the ref stood up to their crowd and play acting really well, although Grujic owes him a pint !

Leeds going forward for spells in the first half were excellent and I thought down the right side we didn't defend very well at times. I'll be glad to see Peltier back even though it'll be tough on Manga who's playing out of position.

2nd half it was a shame we didn't really turn the screw, for some reason we got sloppy and panicky even at 3-0 and 3-1 up. Then last 10 minutes we turned the class back on. I think Leeds had run out of steam by then after a decent spell trying to get back in it with 10 men.

As well as strengthening our position we have also put Leeds in a position where they are 'almost' out of the hunt now.

Great noise from our boys up there and I was really happy to have my lad there as he's missed the last couple I've been on. Great excuse to give my 16 year old son a hug without embarrassing him when we scored 👍
    Nothing better than hugs , cemented now as a City fan for life after watching us thrash weeds 7-2 this season 😅

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nothing better than hugs , cemented now as a City fan for life after watching us thrash weeds 7-2 this season 😅
    👍