+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pilkington’s goal courtesy of Zahore’s air kick.

Re: Pilkington’s goal courtesy of Zahore’s air kick.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

Can tell I'm hungover im grumpy as ****.
    And that the Chinese don't open till 5 mun. No grub till 5.45 if you factor in delivery. Its a long wait lying on the setee with your belly telling you it feels like you're throats been cut.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    And that the Chinese don't open till 5 mun. No grub till 5.45 if you factor in delivery. Its a long wait lying on the setee with your belly telling you it feels like you're throats been cut.
    Just ate ham out of the packet shared it with the dog... I'm waiting for a steak to cook.

I'm a little gutted with the steak as it pushes back my Chinese tonight. Mainly due to not having pop in the house and drinking water...I need a sugar boost.

Gotta give it to Pilks. Forces his way back into the squad, where some players might've sulked and waited for a move. He's scoring goals with the little game time he gets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Gotta give it to Pilks. Forces his way back into the squad, where some players might've sulked and waited for a move. He's scoring goals with the little game time he gets as well.
    Superb attitude

I wonder if the rest he has had from playing week in week out has given his knees a chance to heal properly. Is so then he's always been a good player and should be a brilliant additional asset to the team in the final 17 games

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    “I'm not sure he handled us turning down Everton's bid for him earlier in the season particularly well”

Did Everton even make a bid?

How did he handle it? Is he on record as having had a verbal or written reaction to it?... or are you making the whole thing up?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41085072

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

I'm not a fan of Pilks, but he has earned some respect and who knows what might happen next?

I've not been a huge fan of Pilkington, particularly when he's been played as a striker. However Warnock has clearly been impressed with his attitude and contribution in recent weeks. If he keeps chipping in with the odd goal or two, then he could finding himself starting on the right of the front three if Wildschut doesn't come up to expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Silvers View Post
    I've not been a huge fan of Pilkington, particularly when he's been played as a striker. However Warnock has clearly been impressed with his attitude and contribution in recent weeks. If he keeps chipping in with the odd goal or two, then he could finding himself starting on the right of the front three if Wildschut doesn't come up to expectations.
    Absolutely. We need players with the right attitude. Pilkington could easily have sulked about being left out but he's worked hard and taken his chance to get back into the mix.

So an ‘enquiry’ according to a journalist. Is that it?

What’s your inside track to his mental state as a consequence of one news story? It’s a bit of a leap of faith isn’t it?

What’s your inside track to his mental state as a consequence of one news story? It’s a bit of a leap of faith isn’t it?
    And you say I'm spoiling the board..jeez.

Come on. Don't let your dislike of me because I'm not a particular fan of the BDO or Lakeside get the better of you. Rational debate, not trying to get one over on me.

Everton made enquiries. The article says Hull City made a bid. Please don't suggest that Zohore wouldn't have been aware that other clubs wanted him. As it had got as far as the press, he'd have known Everton were interested - whether that was down to a bid or an enquiry is irrelevant. Even if the club had kept him in the dark, he'd have read about it elsewhere. Let's not be naive about this.

How would you react in such a situation - a big Premier League club were interested in you but your current club was having none of it - smile and get on with it, or feel a bit aggrieved that a possible dream move was being denied. I don't need any inside track to anyone's mental state to have an opinion that Zohore might have been a little aggrieved. I think most players would. I've read and heard fans suggesting that Zohore's form dropped after a potential move had been taken from him. It's not solely my opinion.

Over to you. Do you think Zohore would have sulked or not? You appear to think not, so what's your reason?

Or you could just keep being a cock towards me. Your shout.

Come on. Don't let your dislike of me because I'm not a particular fan of the BDO or Lakeside get the better of you. Rational debate, not trying to get one over on me.

Everton made enquiries. The article says Hull City made a bid. Please don't suggest that Zohore wouldn't have been aware that other clubs wanted him. As it had got as far as the press, he'd have known Everton were interested - whether that was down to a bid or an enquiry is irrelevant. Even if the club had kept him in the dark, he'd have read about it elsewhere. Let's not be naive about this.

How would you react in such a situation - a big Premier League club were interested in you but your current club was having none of it - smile and get on with it, or feel a bit aggrieved that a possible dream move was being denied. I don't need any inside track to anyone's mental state to have an opinion that Zohore might have been a little aggrieved. I think most players would. I've read and heard fans suggesting that Zohore's form dropped after a potential move had been taken from him. It's not solely my opinion.

Over to you. Do you think Zohore would have sulked or not? You appear to think not, so what's your reason?

Goes on about people spoiling the board and comes on here and posts to criticise people...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    And you say I'm spoiling the board..jeez.
    Get over yourself - bearing grudges isn’t my scene. Move on

I happen to think he entrusted himself to Warnock as he’d helped massively in transforming him from a nobody (that most on here thought he was) into a somebody.

Just my opinion though

As for your darts comment. Really? I’d forgotten all about that. I choose to react to what I read, not who posts it. Obviously it hit a nerve with you though. Sorry about that - again just opinions

Thanks for the cock insult though.

Get over yourself - bearing grudges isn’t my scene. Move on
    PS - I think my comment was not about ‘people’ but about you specifically. Just an opinion , and to be fair some of your football posts have caused me to reevaluate that.

Don’t look to make an enemy though because you won’t find one here

PS - I think my comment was not about ‘people’ but about you specifically. Just an opinion , and to be fair some of your football posts have caused me to reevaluate that.

Don’t look to make an enemy though because you won’t find one here
    Anything that's said on here goes straight over my head. Certainly don't make enemies on the internet. I'd have to care what was said in the first place.

watched that alleged air kick he knew what he was doing, best disguised dummy i've ever seen ,completely fooled the Leeds defense, which lead to a goal , brilliant.

I happen to think he entrusted himself to Warnock as he’d helped massively in transforming him from a nobody (that most on here thought he was) into a somebody.

Just my opinion though

As for your darts comment. Really? I’d forgotten all about that. I choose to react to what I read, not who posts it. Obviously it hit a nerve with you though. Sorry about that - again just opinions

Thanks for the cock insult though.
    Nice you came back with a reasonable reply. Why you chose not to in the first instance I guess we'll never know.

Nice you came back with a reasonable reply. Why you chose not to in the first instance I guess we'll never know.
    Can explain that as well if you like. Posting a link showing you can do internet research didn’t really answer my question so I pushed for more which you eventually gave. I still think your point in his mental state was a shot in the dark that I wholly disagreed with which is entirely my (or anyone else’s for that matter) prerogative