+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Madine

Madine

I don't think he had a great game, he was decent, no more, but his strength, heading and ability to hold up play to bring others in was one of the reasons we played so well, particularly in the first half. Ken has different attributes, and even those haven't been on show for ages.
    Madine will definitely start ahead of Zohore for the foreseeable.

Re: Madine

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I don't think he had a great game, he was decent, no more, but his strength, heading and ability to hold up play to bring others in was one of the reasons we played so well, particularly in the first half. Ken has different attributes, and even those haven't been on show for ages.
    Ken’s main attribute is laziness lately

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Ken’s main attribute is laziness lately
    Think Ken is just different in movement and style, his languid type movement can be despective, we need to remeber what he brought to our club , at the time we had no one delivering

I think the lad has been effected by the suddness of the limelight , and he's not got back into the groove, he also came back from a lengthy injury when we were struggling, which added to his pressures, will be interesting to see his performances If we go on a good run ,its way easier coming into an in form side which is on the front foot, than one which is hesitant in its play, as we were over Xmas .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think Ken is just different in movement and style, his languid type movement can be despective, we need to remeber what he brought to our club , at the time we had no one delivering

I think the lad has been effected by the suddness of the limelight , and he's not got back into the groove, he also came back from a lengthy injury when we were struggling, which added to his pressures, will be interesting to see his performances If we go on a good run ,its way easier coming into an in form side which is on the front foot, than one which is hesitant in its play, as we were over Xmas .
    Good post. It's easy to forget Zohore is still relatively inexperienced and young. The events of the past year could easily have got to him negatively in terms of his presence on the pitch. You get the feeling he needs to be put under pressure to perform otherwise he'll revert to playing within himself - and that is clearly not a good enough level to be effective in this league.

I hope Madine being at the club will now bring the best out of him, but I worry something is still wrong either mentally or physically. Let's hope the club can help him back to his swashbuckling best.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Good post. It's easy to forget Zohore is still relatively inexperienced and young. The events of the past year could easily have got to him negatively in terms of his presence on the pitch. You get the feeling he needs to be put under pressure to perform otherwise he'll revert to playing within himself - and that is clearly not a good enough level to be effective in this league.

I hope Madine being at the club will now bring the best out of him, but I worry something is still wrong either mentally or physically. Let's hope the club can help him back to his swashbuckling best.
    Both good posts.
    One air shot doesn't make you a bad player (with ref. to another thread).
    New boys did well today, which bodes well for us in the run-in but Ken will have his say too.

Wonder if we could incorporate the pair of them up front together and just well and truly bully the **** out of teams ?

Etheridge

Richards Bamba Morrison Bennett
    Grujic Ralls Patterson
    Hoilett in the CAM
    Madine Zohore

For me, despite this lacking width, the pure brutality of it with Hoilett in behind would be too much for the majority of the league, in my opinion. The two strikers would utterly batter centre backs. The only issue is start them both and we only have Pilkington as proper cover. Would love to see it though

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    So he didn't have a great game but was the reason we played so well?

Any personal critism I would advise you not make it to his face in a bar , or look in his eyes :
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-24398799

Any personal critism I would advise you not make it to his face in a bar , or look in his eyes :
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-24398799
    Let's hope he's put that shit behind him. I'm not going to judge him on one performance but he didn't really do a lot yesterday hopefully he can't bang in a couple on friday

Let's bring up his past every single thread.

We know what he's done.. we've read it on here 64000 times since he was linked to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Wonder if we could incorporate the pair of them up front together and just well and truly bully the **** out of teams ?

Etheridge

Richards Bamba Morrison Bennett
    Grujic Ralls Patterson
    Hoilett in the CAM
    Madine Zohore

For me, despite this lacking width, the pure brutality of it with Hoilett in behind would be too much for the majority of the league, in my opinion. The two strikers would utterly batter centre backs. The only issue is start them both and we only have Pilkington as proper cover. Would love to see it though
    Love the start of this post.
    I was thinking NW will start them both to see what happens.
    Just might be a masterstoke.
    Ken needs and can feed of Madine.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Let's hope he's put that shit behind him. I'm not going to judge him on one performance but he didn't really do a lot yesterday hopefully he can't bang in a couple on friday
    Oops can bang in a couple I meant

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Let's bring up his past every single thread.

We know what he's done.. we've read it on here 64000 times since he was linked to us.
    Fecking hell you miserable bastard start drinking shandy's from now on

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fecking hell you miserable bastard start drinking shandy's from now on
    12 hours drinking doesn't help my cause.

Dinner literally went to the dog.. waste of a steak...

Waiting for a Chinese later but that could be a waste of money too...