+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I still can't get over people laughing at Liverpool for buying Salah.

I still can't get over people laughing at Liverpool for buying Salah.

Something like 26 goals in 33 games.

Re: I still can't get over people laughing at Liverpool for buying Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Something like 26 goals in 33 games.
    I bloody hate Liverpool. But he’s one hell of a player. Great end to the game, Tottenham should have won it then should have lost it and then snatch a draw.

Pathetic Klopp. I quite like him but his display towards the linesman was disgraceful. Well done linesman for having the balls to give the penalty when the ref didn't.

Embarrassing dive by Dele Alli.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Pathetic Klopp. I quite like him but his display towards the linesman was disgraceful. Well done linesman for having the balls to give the penalty when the ref didn't.
    Klopp's all style over substance. Yay, I fist pump and run down the touchline... ok, so record worse/comparable with that of Rodgers but HEAVY METAL!

He's about as heavy metal as a poor 80s hair metal band tribute act.

Dramatic end. Great when your side ain't part of it. My ticker doesn't do finishes like that

Haha Liverpool and those soooo biased pundits

Cracking game. Without Salah, Liverpool would've lost that game comfortably. He's a constant threat. What a player, he's a poor mans Messi, but that's still a compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Cracking game. Without Salah, Liverpool would've lost that game comfortably. He's a constant threat. What a player, he's a poor mans Messi, but that's still a compliment!
    Agree. Love Salah, gladly pay hard earned to watch him.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Klopp's all style over substance. Yay, I fist pump and run down the touchline... ok, so record worse/comparable with that of Rodgers but HEAVY METAL!
    He's about as heavy metal as a poor 80s hair metal band tribute act.
    I notice no 'expert pundit' mentioning the unprofessionalism of Klopp. Running 100 metres fistpumping instead of telling his £75m bargain to keep it tight

#instantkarma

I hate Liverpool with a passion so good enough for them and good enough for klopp his behaviour is embarrassing I used to like him but it's boring now

Who was laughing at Liverpool for signing Salah? - he'd been excellent in Italy, and most pundits thought it was a really good bit of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Who was laughing at Liverpool for signing Salah? - he'd been excellent in Italy, and most pundits thought it was a really good bit of business.
    People all over my social media when I used to have it, why? Think I'm lying do you

People all over my social media when I used to have it, why? Think I'm lying do you
    Tbh I did find it a bit odd myself anyone who knows anything about football would've thought it was a good signing

Its just it isn't an opinion I recall hearing at all

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Tbh I did find it a bit odd myself anyone who knows anything about football would've thought it was a good signing
    Wasn't guaranteed to be a hit, he is a good player no doubt.

I'm not trawling through tweets to find them but plenty criticised or or laughed at it.

I think some folks just remembered him as a player who couldn't make it at Chelsea without knowing much else about him

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I think some folks just remembered him as a player who couldn't make it at Chelsea without knowing much else about him
    Spot on

Chelsea are a bunch of ****wits who deemed KDB, salah and lukaku not good enough now they're all at rival clubs hurting them

Chelsea are a bunch of ****wits who deemed KDB, salah and lukaku not good enough now they're all at rival clubs hurting them
    All let go by 'Jose' I only want the finished article and will leave your club with loads of 30 year olds' Mourinho.

I wouldn't put Lukaku on JDB or Mo's level. But I agree with what you're saying!

I wouldn't put Lukaku on JDB or Mo's level. But I agree with what you're saying!
    Kdb is probably the best player in the division, and lukaku is a fantastic striker.
    Chelsea only sold those two to comply with financial fair play, while their rivals decided to ignore it, so it's hard to be too harsh on them for that.
    Salah was never given a chance there though, even when he was tearing it up in Italy on loan.

Salah is a top player but give me De Bruyne over him any day of the week

Jose decided they weren't good enough. Chelsea signed them, along with Courtois, for relative peanuts. Whoever is in charge of their scouting is very, very good.

Who laughed at them for buying Salah? Anyone who saw him play for fiorentina knew he was good.

He’s exceeded expectations but surely no one thought he’d be a bad signing?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Who laughed at them for buying Salah? Anyone who saw him play for fiorentina knew he was good.

He’s exceeded expectations but surely no one thought he’d be a bad signing?
    Roma