+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin Watch

Re: Tomlin Watch

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I get what you're saying and it is disappointing that he can't seem to get fully fit but if he did he wouldn't be playing for us
    If he was fully fit he'd still be playing for us.

Look what happened at Peterborough when he didn't get his move to Celtic. Look what happened at Bournemouth/ Johnson refers to Wurzels removing a locker room cancer.

Fitness isn't his only issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    If he was fully fit he'd still be playing for us.

Look what happened at Peterborough when he didn't get his move to Celtic. Look what happened at Bournemouth/ Johnson refers to Wurzels removing a locker room cancer.

Fitness isn't his only issue.
    Just accept if he was fully fit and didn't have any off field problems he wouldn't be playing for us and stop bringing other things in to it to suit your own agenda we all know you don't like him that's fine

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Just accept if he was fully fit and didn't have any off field problems he wouldn't be playing for us and stop bringing over things in to it to suit your own agenda we all know you don't like him that's fine
    How is it "bringing in over things"? You can come up with fantasy scenarios all you like, we're dealing with reality here.

I've agreed if everything was perfect he'd be in the Prem - with all due respect, so what? You could say the same about a lot of players.

He " might " be in the prem but only as a " bit part player ". Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    He " might " be in the prem but only as a " bit part player ". Get real.
    If he was dedicated to football and fully fit i think he would make it in the bottom half of the prem

International

If he isn't dedicated to football petrhaps he should change his job.
    but if he brought the same effort and attitude to that he'd probably be out of work.

If he can't/won't get fit the club should be able to sack him. Football must be the only job in the country where you cannot give an employee 3 months notice to quit. it's ridicuous. most companies only give 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If he isn't dedicated to football petrhaps he should change his job.
    but if he brought the same effort and attitude to that he'd probably be out of work.

If he can't/won't get fit the club should be able to sack him. Football must be the only job in the country where you cannot give an employee 3 months notice to quit. it's ridicuous. most companies only give 1 month.
    This is a good point.

Depending on what type of work I've done the lazy lot always get found out and binned off..

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Wilshire View Post
    You can’t criticise him for not wanting to move his family to Gurnos or Penryhs. Be fair.
    Nothing wrong with Gurnos or Penrhys, mostly full of decent, honest people. Plenty wrong with your spelling though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Wilshire View Post
    You can’t criticise him for not wanting to move his family to Gurnos or Penryhs. Be fair.
    Cedric is back, Cedric is back, woooaah, woooaah!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I used that as an example. Very few players can do stuff like that. Yes there are negatives, but he can do things most players in our league can't do.
    As has been said on here many times before, if a professional athlete can't control his own weight, let alone one who is incredibly well paid and looked after, then he has serious issues.

If he is never on the pitch then it is completely irrelevant that he might be the most skillful player in the squad.

It is a real shame as I don't doubt that he has the talent - he just never uses it.

Which throws into question why we signed him last summer. Nothing that's happened with us hasn't happened at previous clubs. I guess NW thought he could work his magic (as he did with Taarabt at QPR), but quickly discovered he couldn't work with him. I think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Which throws into question why we signed him last summer. Nothing that's happened with us hasn't happened at previous clubs. I guess NW thought he could work his magic (as he did with Taarabt at QPR), but quickly discovered he couldn't work with him. I think we've seen the last of him in a City shirt.
    He probably thought he could get the best out of him, he looked trim and seemed to be making a real effort. Then came the conviction, the form of NML and Hoilett, meaning we played 4-3-3 so he didn't really have a set position and it all spiraled from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He probably thought he could get the best out of him, he looked trim and seemed to be making a real effort. Then came the conviction, the form of NML and Hoilett, meaning we played 4-3-3 so he didn't really have a set position and it all spiraled from there.
    Tomlin looked good behind NML Hoilett and Bogle..made Bogle look really good in fact..and gave us a better option than "just fast and up the wings"

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Tomlin looked good behind NML Hoilett and Bogle..made Bogle look really good in fact..and gave us a better option than "just fast and up the wings"
    In which case Warnock would be playing him unless you believe Warnock wants to hamper the side by playing a "lesser" style. Granted that lesser style seems to be scoring goals at the moment, but...

In which case Warnock would be playing him unless you believe Warnock wants to hamper the side by playing a "lesser" style. Granted that lesser style seems to be scoring goals at the moment, but...
    Bore off love.

Bore off love.
    Don't think I will, skippy, you didn't say "please". I hate rudeness.

Bore off love.
    Quite

"Ooooh, Lee, I want your babies" brigade tirelessly spmming same old crap = good.
    Me spamming in response that their view may be wrong = bad.

It's like debating with Corbynistas.

"Ooooh, Lee, I want your babies" brigade tirelessly spmming same old crap = good.

Bore off Roathy

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Bore off Roathy
    Why, has Roathy been posting again?

You can cry all you want about right and wrong. Not arsed what one I'm seen as. But you bore the bubbles out of my ice cold lager.

You can cry all you want about right and wrong. Not arsed what one I'm seen as. But you bore the bubbles out of my ice cold lager.
    Well, you're hardly the most scintillting of posters yourself imo. Then again, assessing quality is always subjective.

Well, you're hardly the most scintillting of posters yourself imo. Then again, assessing quality is always subjective.
    Nick is long gone love, you'll have a hard job getting a row out of me these days.

Nick is long gone love, you'll have a hard job getting a row out of me these days.
    Who is looking for a row?

Who is looking for a row?
    What type of reply was you expecting from this then zzz

"Well, you're hardly the most scintillting of posters yourself imo. Then again, assessing quality is always subjective."

Go play somewhere else love.