+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomlin Watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tomlin Watch

Quote Originally Posted by dave1927 View Post
    Or perhaps with the makeup of their squad Karanka sees Tomlin as their best hope of a goal regardless of his physical state so perseveres. Our squad is different, i think we have options and goals from a larger pool of fitter players. Warnock obviously feels the same and our situation against forrests sort of demonstrates it.
    Or perhaps, Tomlin does not have the fitness of a parks player as some on here would have you believe

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Or perhaps, Tomlin does not have the fitness of a parks player as some on here would have you believe
    It's reasonable that some managers will tolerate a less mobile midfielder for the other skills he brings while others need other qualities from their players.

Nothing unusual about Tomlin playing a full game for Forest in that respect. I just don't expect he's been that quick during the match.

Will be interesting to hear some Forest fans view on how he's playing. I'd love him to come back here much fitter and able to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Perhaps he just likes scoring against Reading

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Perhaps he just likes scoring against Reading
    The **** has cost us four points this season