+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tomlin Watch

Re: Tomlin Watch

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    What type of reply was you expecting from this then zzz

"Well, you're hardly the most scintillting of posters yourself imo. Then again, assessing quality is always subjective."

Go play somewhere else love.
    Which was in reponse to your comments. If you read the reply, I pointed out that was my opinion, like yours a completely subjective one.

Hardly spoiling for a fight as you and your mates seem to be doing. Pity really.

Bit slow off the mark this week on this. Tomlin again started on the bench and came on at the start of the second half with Forest two down to Hull. It ended 0-2 so that was that, their fifth consecutive home defeat.

Old news now, but I still think he'd have been as effective as Wildschut and Jamie Ward last night (even for only the 12 minutes or so). Must have been a big falling out between him and Warnock.

Can anyone with access to ifollow Cardiff city get on the forest one? They have full highlights..could just watch the last 20 mins.

Might be an idea also to read their forum for opinions. They might have a job Wilson or humblegringo on there..we can get a decent scope of his performances then.
    There,s a bit if a weight and nuffin to gain to get onto it

What type of reply was you expecting from this then zzz

"Well, you're hardly the most scintillting of posters yourself imo. Then again, assessing quality is always subjective."

Go play somewhere else love.
    Not just me that you and Hartley fall out with then is it !!. Thought you said that you were behaving yourself these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Bit slow off the mark this week on this. Tomlin again started on the bench and came on at the start of the second half with Forest two down to Hull. It ended 0-2 so that was that, their fifth consecutive home defeat.

Old news now, but I still think he'd have been as effective as Wildschut and Jamie Ward last night (even for only the 12 minutes or so). Must have been a big falling out between him and Warnock.
    So he didnt come on until the 2nd half, when it was already 0-2, and someone on here was blaming him for Hulls 2nd goal?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Not just me that you and Hartley fall out with then is it !!. Thought you said that you were behaving yourself these days.
    Read the thread properly.

He comes on with an attitude in his first post, I say to Jamie to ignore it as he will never win.. seems to be it.

He then quotes me, no criminal offence granted, but I just make it clear I've got o interest in debate with him (as he may habe seen clearly by my first comment to Jamie as it's always an endless debate that only he can win)

If this is me arguing then I think you need to take your "I dislike anything dembe does" glasses off.

Or note off as well love and leave me be.

You don't like me because I point out that you are a rather argumentative poster, you can't accept other people habe different lol ions and you are like a mini Hitler when it comes to defending anything Cardiff city as how dare a fan criticise them with an opinion.

Not the only one to notice mate, and not the only one to notice you ain't a grandad aged poster either. Just a wind up merchant.

Let's not spoil another person's thread.

UPDATE: Lee only has 117 hours of community payback left to complete

Read the thread properly.

He comes on with an attitude in his first post, I say to Jamie to ignore it as he will never win.. seems to be it.

He then quotes me, no criminal offence granted, but I just make it clear I've got o interest in debate with him (as he may habe seen clearly by my first comment to Jamie as it's always an endless debate that only he can win)

If this is me arguing then I think you need to take your "I dislike anything dembe does" glasses off.

Or note off as well love and leave me be.

You don't like me because I point out that you are a rather argumentative poster, you can't accept other people habe different lol ions and you are like a mini Hitler when it comes to defending anything Cardiff city as how dare a fan criticise them with an opinion.

Not the only one to notice mate, and not the only one to notice you ain't a grandad aged poster either. Just a wind up merchant.

Let's not spoil another person's thread.
    I am not going to let that one pass because you know absolutely nothing about me. I was born in 1954 and have followd City since 1964, over 30 years of which as a season ticket holder. In my time I have come across jumped up little twerps like you and Hartley before - you just dont like people who disagree with you, give opinion on here that doesnt correspond to your own or stand up to you in any way. You both act like you are the message board police but you are nothing of the sort. I do support City to the hilt, because they are my team and I actully enjoy watching and supporting them, come what may. I dont mind if people disagree with me but what I dont like is people who use personal abuse and swearing as a form of discussion/argument and also people who criticise the team, manager or club for no reason. I always try to back up what I say with information or facts, even if I sometimes get it wrong. I also dont post unless I have something to say, unlike you two.

As you say above I am not the only person or this board to notice or comment upon the way you and Hartley act and I take comfort from the fact that there are at least some like minded people on here who have the best interests of the club at heart.

Loads of people disagree with me, the normal ones we end up discussing it back and forth..no offence taken.

You are 100nph into threads and won't take a back step or seem to even consider another person's opinion as you're always right.

Anyway, nobody needs to read my 100 percent correct evaluation of you again, so I'll now out now. Don't need another idiot blaming me for spoiling the internet, at the same time they jump around threads throwing bombs.

Enjoy your last year's ya miserable old twerp.

Loads of people disagree with me, the normal ones we end up discussing it back and forth..no offence taken..
    I wonder which I class as in your oh so humble opinion? considering you chase me around most threads of which I grace my presence

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I wonder which I class as in your oh so humble opinion? considering you chase me around most threads of which I grace my presence
    Can't say I've interacted that much with you.

If you class pointing out you hate most of our players as chasing you round..then all the best to you....

What a weird post.

Can't say I've interacted that much with you.

If you class pointing out you hate most of our players as chasing you round..then all the best to you....

What a weird post.
    repeating the same lame comment does count as chasing - all the best to you, chum

they were too boring to reply to until now

Loads of people disagree with me, the normal ones we end up discussing
    Enjoy your last year's ya miserable old twerp.
    A bit harsh mate

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    A bit harsh mate
    What is? Calling him miserable?

It was making reference to his age.

"Last years" could be 30 years. Let's not all go soft now ffs.

Edit.

I'll put it a better way...

Stop being so miserable and enjoy your life.

This board at times.. Jesus.

I was only winding you up. Ignore dml he won't have a single word of criticism said against the club and blooturd he's a wum.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I was only winding you up. Ignore dml he won't have a single word of criticism said against the club and blooturd he's a wum.
    I've just been had. Bastard

Nah I know mate. I'm the problem though apparently

Tomlin got his first start for Forest today and played for 89 minutes in a goalless draw at Burton, most of which with his team down to ten men. Pretty sure if that was for City, he'd have been sacrificed by NW for the positional replacement.

Tomlin may be a asshole irl. However when he did play for us he did bust a gut (ok that's not a hard feat by his waistline) and he showed some class. I don't get why people are on his back tbh..

Hopefully he turns his life around and starts performing because of it. He was much more enjoyable to watch than the last number 7 we had.

I'd love to see him back in a City shirt, although I think we've seen the last of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Tomlin got his first start for Forest today and played for 89 minutes in a goalless draw at Burton, most of which with his team down to ten men. Pretty sure if that was for City, he'd have been sacrificed by NW for the positional replacement.
    That is interesting.

He was often seen as a defensive millstone, but if Forest kept him on with 10 then he surely would have had to work.

Good news I guess.

Hopefully he improves them so they take points off the other promotion chasers

That's what I thought too. Might just be that there is a stronger bond between Tomlin and Karanka than there's been with the other managers he's played under.

Scored for Forest.

Sign him up

Started the game and scored in the 85th minute. Impossible for someone who is a disgrace the the proffesion and can only run for 15-20 minutes surely?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Started the game and scored in the 85th minute. Impossible for someone who is a disgrace the the proffesion and can only run for 15-20 minutes surely?
    They’re not mutually exclusive.