+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transport for Millwall away

Transport for Millwall away

Running a bus from Caerphilly, picking up on the way, Coryton, Pontprennau, Junc 28, anywhere in M4

Plenty of space. Tony tells me he's not running his, so anyone now looking for a lift who was going to go with him is welcome

PM if interested

Re: Transport for Millwall away

Bumped as we've still got room for more.
    Current pick ups, Caerphilly 1.15, Coryton 1.30, Junc 28, 1.40, Malpas 1.45

Kick off is 19:45/20:00 right?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Kick off is 19:45/20:00 right?
    Yes.

Putting it on a Friday night has killed it for the away support.

More can watch it in comfort of course but a struggle for those like Tim and Tony who try to get people to games.

I had train tickets booked for the Saturday but have had to argue my way to a refund with the rail company after the game was changed.

I'll enjoy watching it on the telly but not as much as a day out on Saturday would have been.

Mike. You are right.
    I would have expected Tony to have been taking at least one full bus, maybe 2.
    We would have pretty much filled ours just from Caerphilly and I know of one other who would have had a fullish bus but isn't going at all.

It's bad enough for our away support having so many long trips, not to have fairly popular fixtures like Reading, Birmingham and Millwall moved to awkward times.

Instead of 1500+ we'll be lucky to take 600.

It's one of the few grounds in the top 2 divisions my lad hasn't been to ( 16 yo and done well over 40 grounds) and even he can't come now with school lessons.

It is annoying, Saturday would have been a great day out. Me & Jimmy the Jock have spoken this week about going but haven’t committed due to work. Leaving it until tomorrow to decide but it’s looking grim for me because of work commitments. Who gives a shit about fans though bar fans themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It is annoying, Saturday would have been a great day out. Me & Jimmy the Jock have spoken this week about going but haven’t committed due to work. Leaving it until tomorrow to decide but it’s looking grim for me because of work commitments. Who gives a shit about fans though bar fans themselves?
    Not looking good Steve. Pub is looking favourite for me now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Not looking good Steve. Pub is looking favourite for me now?
    Work has caught up with me a bit, was just about to ring but saw your post, have a beer tomorrow night yeah, catch it in a pub👍