+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Eglobalcentral

Eglobalcentral

Anybody heard/know anything about this online outfit?

https://www.eglobalcentral.co.uk/

Re: Eglobalcentral

I bought Shure SE 846 in ears from them. Saved £150
    100% satisfied. Arrived quickly. Genuine product. Correct sealed packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I bought Shure SE 846 in ears from them. Saved £150
    100% satisfied. Arrived quickly. Genuine product. Correct sealed packaging.
    When you say arrived quickly, is that a matter of a few days? And you’d recommend them.

Not used these guys, but have used another chinese company called gearbest several times and would recommend them,

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    What if after 8 weeks or so, the unit breaks or develops a fault - would they take it back ? , would they repair it or would they tell you to get lost ?.

I think if you are buying something from outside the UK in a place Hong Kong - you wont get any customer support / service and trading standards wont be able to help either. Spend wisely I wouldnt spend more than £100, what if yo got something for £500 and it goes t1ts up ?
    No I probably wouldn't go spending £500 on there, but I've bought loads of stuff for cheap. Got my eyes on a Xiaomi phone to replace my current one next

I bought a UE Bluetooth speaker from them, no issues.

I've used banggood.com and you can sometimes choose your shipping location as Europe, but you pay a little more - worth a look

Wouldn't you be covered under Section 75 for any transactions over £100 if anything went t1ts up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Wouldn't you be covered under Section 75 for any transactions over £100 if anything went t1ts up?
    No idea.

With gearbest I usually pay through PayPal, which means I don't have to give my card details, and there is at least some route to complain