+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall forum

Millwall forum

I had a look to see the opinions on last night and for Friday on one of their forums.

Jeezuz. Talk about OTT. Harris is called a total C###, and the players are total shit. Yet most of them predicted a home win Friday.

Most of the posts are about doing Leeds and the possibility of doing the same against Spurs. Fair play to a few of them, they described a good number of their 'fans' as daytrippers. Just as a lot of ours were in the past.

I'll look again if we beat them. That should be amusing.

Re: Millwall forum

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I had a look to see the opinions on last night and for Friday on one of their forums.

Jeezuz. Talk about OTT. Harris is called a total C###, and the players are total shit. Yet most of them predicted a home win Friday.

Most of the posts are about doing Leeds and the possibility of doing the same against Spurs. Fair play to a few of them, they described a good number of their 'fans' as daytrippers. Just as a lot of ours were in the past.

I'll look again if we beat them. That should be amusing.
    I thought Neil Harris was one of their own? Seems to be doing a good job on a low budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I thought Neil Harris was one of their own? Seems to be doing a good job on a low budget.
    One of them said he supported Liverpool.

Jesus, there are some proper knuckle draggers on there. Is it just me that finds it impossible to read it without Lenny McLean’s voice in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Jesus, there are some proper knuckle draggers on there. Is it just me that finds it impossible to read it without Lenny McLean’s voice in your head?

Farck off you mug.

Can anyone explain what this means:

"Go and do an a-z about cardiff while your thinking about more clubs who can smash us"

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

"Go and do an a-z about cardiff while your thinking about more clubs who can smash us"

An a-z is a recce I assume it refers to pubs

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

After patiently reading through all the posts, I think the "He's a ****"
    just edge it.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

I wondered about this myself.

Wetherspoon's seem to be sponsoring that forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    100 % Millwall.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    100 % Millwall.
    The following is from their forum -

'He's from Essex, supported Liverpool and ' one of us he ain't '

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    The following is from their forum -

'He's from Essex, supported Liverpool and ' one of us he ain't '
    Played almost 400 games scoring over 100 goals for Millwall. Got them promotion to the Championship and established them as a tough side to play against and they can’t stand him?
    And I thought our fans were bad at times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Played almost 400 games scoring over 100 goals for Millwall. Got them promotion to the Championship and established them as a tough side to play against and they can’t stand him?
    And I thought our fans were bad at times.
    Some of them are saying its unforgivable he never put out a strong team. Given it would of been Spurs
    No chance of Promotion or relegation.
    All NH had to say was Rochdale fans were a disgrace. Pot, kettle, black

I can see their point, when the draw was made I bet they were in their sheds sharpening their Stanley’s...

Like this one:

Looking forward to this one. Top 6 team who have just bought in a new £6 mil striker. OLd school fans as well. Should be a good atmosphere Friday.

Always a physical game and their fans sometimes provide extra entertainment by falling out of the upper deck of the stand.

On TV for once, a rare treat for those who cant make it to the game.

COYL

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co...#ixzz56VIIcVgQ

Went to a few of their games when I lived quite local, mate is a ST holder there. Have a gander on their hof forum now and then, it's a good laugh.

***** the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    An a-z is a recce I assume it refers to pubs
    What if they can't spell properly or go to the real Libary .

There's a lot of Cottages in Wales they could be gone for months .

One visit to the old Den was enough for me. Even the players told me to keep my head down pre game.
    Seem pretty confident of a result but unhappy that Harris fielded a weakened team v Rochdale. I wonder if that will work against Millwall on Friday?

I despise Millwall more than I do City fans 25 years ago.
    Middle class casuals who couldn't throw a punch between them.
    A certain govshite who was nothing unless he was hiding behind a few bouncers he employed

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    One visit to the old Den was enough for me. Even the players told me to keep my head down pre game.
    Seem pretty confident of a result but unhappy that Harris fielded a weakened team v Rochdale. I wonder if that will work against Millwall on Friday?
    Yes I nearly never made it home from the Old Den , our bus got stuck in the high street in traffic , driver advised us to get out and run , few boys got stabbed , I ran through Woolworths crashed through the fire exit doors, made it to the ground .

The chaps with white klu Klux hats were a worry, old Clarky was playing for them at the time , it was the 73/75 era when Stanley knives and footy sat , side by side,and folk blamed it on a generation without a bloody good war .