+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well said Warnock

Well said Warnock

Re: Well said Warnock

On the CC player feed of the same interview, they actually show De Bruyne’s tackle on Jazz and Jazz’s knee almost bends backwards.
    I hadn’t seen that back until today, it was just as bad as Bennett’s.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    On the CC player feed of the same interview, they actually show De Bruyne’s tackle on Jazz and Jazz’s knee almost bends backwards.
    I hadn’t seen that back until today, it was just as bad as Bennett’s.
    https://youtu.be/LFjLXgvywNg

Horrendous. Wonder why there weren't stills of that plastered all over the newspapers?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    It's not even a tackle, de Bruyne's in possession. The ball is in front of his face when Richards collides with him as he's bringing his foot down. It could be classed as dangerous play to kick the ball at head height initially but he's there before Richards so it's a 50/50 one. I'm not sure how else he could've brought his leg down after that.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Horrendous. Wonder why there weren't stills of that plastered all over the newspapers?

L O N D O N london

Any remember that street game ?

Neil has a wonderful way of saying it simple and to the point , I cant help think the intellegent ,caring players take it , face the crtisim and improve , where others who don't , get quickly loaned out at the first opportunity, to avoid dressing distruption .

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    It's not even a tackle, de Bruyne's in possession. The ball is in front of his face when Richards collides with him as he's bringing his foot down. It could be classed as dangerous play to kick the ball at head height initially but he's there before Richards so it's a 50/50 one. I'm not sure how else he could've brought his leg down after that.

It was definitely high feet, at the time I thought he'd kicked Richards in the head .

Not really dirty though.

Free kick .

Just shows how things get warped by these 2d freeze frames.

Saying that I still feel the Bennett one was blown way out of proportion.

All the over analysis is going to take the physical contest out of football and make it stale

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Think the reason is pretty obvious. PL moneybags v Championship cloggers.
    Makes you sick media are patronising *********

God let's move on, were nasty and we don't care, because were winning, f!!k em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It was definitely high feet, at the time I thought he'd kicked Richards in the head .

Not really dirty though.

Free kick .

Just shows how things get warped by these 2d freeze frames.

Saying that I still feel the Bennett one was blown way out of proportion.

All the over analysis is going to take the physical contest out of football and make it stale
    Still defending that tackle I see. 😂