( 3 wins & 1 draw - 66 points )

Cardiff ( 54 points )
    Millwall A
    Bolton H
    Boro H
    Ipswich A
    Bristol H

( 3 wins & 2 draws - 65 points )

Fulham have hard fixtures - villa, wolves, Bristol & derby 4 of the next 5!!.

Bristol City have it easier but still have us and Fulham to play and also Preston soon who are 7th.

If we can make the most of these next few weeks we could be pushing for that second auto spot, or at least confirming our playoff place.

Re: Next 4 fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Derby ( 57 points )
    Norwich H 3
    Wednesday A 1
    Leeds H 3
    Reading A 3 = 67 points

Villa ( 56 points )
    Brum H 3
    Fulham A 0
    Preston H 3
    Wednesday A 1
    ( 63 points )

Cardiff ( 54 points )
    Millwall A 0
    Bolton H 3
    Boro H 1
    Ipswich A 1
    Bristol H 1

( 60 points )

Fulham have hard fixtures - villa, wolves, Bristol & derby 4 of the next 5!!.

Bristol City have it easier but still have us and Fulham to play and also Preston soon who are 7th.

If we can make the most of these next few weeks we could be pushing for that second auto spot, or at least confirming our playoff place.
    My guess.

Derby ( 57 points )
    Norwich H
    Wednesday A
    Leeds H
    Reading A
    ( 2 wins & 1 loss 1 draw - 63 points)

Villa ( 56 points )
    Brum H
    Fulham A
    Preston H
    Wednesday A
    ( 2 wins , 1 loss ,1 draw - 63 points )

Cardiff ( 54 points )
    Millwall A
    Bolton H
    Boro H
    Ipswich A
    Bristol H
    ( 2 wins & 2 draw ,1 loss - 62 points )

Fulham is the key in all his they play everyone around us and capable of beating them .

Brizzies have blown I hope .

We need to be sensible and make the play off's , the only way we can make the automatic place is if Villa and Derby go into free fall which is highly unlikely, one of them yes two nah , watch out for Fulham charge, Boro may well have a last minute run in them, all bloody strong squads , and this is the part of the season that tests those in depth bench strengths

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Derby ( 57 points )
    Norwich H
    Wednesday A
    Leeds H
    Reading A
    ( 2 wins & 1 loss 1 draw - 63 points)

Villa ( 56 points )
    Brum H
    Fulham A
    Preston H
    Wednesday A
    ( 2 wins , 1 loss ,1 draw - 63 points )

Cardiff ( 54 points )
    Millwall A
    Bolton H
    Boro H
    Ipswich A
    Bristol H
    ( 2 wins & 2 draw ,1 loss - 62 points )

Fulham is the key in all his they play everyone around us and capable of beating them .

Brizzies have blown I hope .

We need to be sensible and make the play off's , the only way we can make the automatic place is if Villa and Derby go into free fall which is highly unlikely, one of them yes two nah , watch out for Fulham charge, Boro may well have a last minute run in them, all bloody strong squads , and this is the part of the season that tests those in depth bench strengths
    I take a slightly different view.It depends what the new signings bring to the table for us compared to the players we had previously,i.e.Does Madine,Wildcutt,Grudic and the rapidly blossoming development of Patterson as a midfield player compare better than Gunnars,Bryson,NML and Damour who served us well up until December.For me it makes us a much better side though I concede that this point has yet to be proven.

We need to be sensible and make the play off's , the only way we can make the automatic place is if Villa and Derby go into free fall which is highly unlikely, one of them yes two nah , watch out for Fulham charge, Boro may well have a last minute run in them, all bloody strong squads , and this is the part of the season that tests those in depth bench strengths[/QUOTE]

I agree, we need to target top 6 - ideally top 4 - I can't see us in top 2 - would be pleased to be proved wrong - Hoilett has certainly shut me up this season