+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF. Match thread

Re: FT: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF. Match thread

Disappointed. Can’t help it but I am

Re: Latest: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I swear from the replay he blew the whistle as Bamba was kicking the ball.

Decidedly dodgy decision from the weakest ref I have seen all season.
    Why not await the outcome of Bamba’s effort and then blew up if nothing comes of it.

What’s the point in playing advantage when the side who has it gets punished at the end of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Damour improved things. I dont think Ralls was 100%.
    NML needs some game time in the u23s. Confidence looks shot. Need him back to his start of the season form.

That was a more than winnable game. Far too negative. Halford coming on says it all. Zohore should have been on at half time.

Sh!t ref! Not as angry as I would be due to watching such negative tactics.
    Halford did OK when he came on. At least we looked like scoring.

Re: Latest: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF. Match thread

Is there a worse team in the league than us at getting on the end of long throws?

Fecking ref definitely blew as the ball went in, the tw*t might have had £500 on it being a draw.

Damour improved things. I dont think Ralls was 100%.
    NML needs some game time in the u23s. Confidence looks shot. Need him back to his start of the season form.

That was a more than winnable game. Far too negative. Halford coming on says it all. Zohore should have been on at half time.

Sh!t ref! Not as angry as I would be due to watching such negative tactics.
    Interesting last point you make and yes we probably didn't deserve the win.
    Perhaps if NW showed a bit more ambition in changing it at HT, then decisions might go our way.

Still doesn't excuse the complete and utter Lionel that dwarf ref had!

They didn't even show the handball in the last second. Warnock adamant stone waller

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Fecking ref definitely blew as the ball went in, the tw*t might have had £500 on it being a draw.
    ^^this

Haven’t seen Warnock on telly like that before it went viral!
    Rightly so!

Who are these tw@ts summarising????????? Warnock wants a penalty for the handball not the Patterson incident.
    F**ck off !!!!!!!

Anyway, decent point.

Who are these tw@ts summarising????????? Warnock wants a penalty for the handball not the Patterson incident.
    F**ck off !!!!!!!
    I know!
    Paterson incident definitely was not a penalty but I’d like to see the one at the end which Neil made an obvious reference to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I know!
    Paterson incident definitely was not a penalty but I’d like to see the one at the end which Neil made an obvious reference to.
    That analysis was bizarre. Were they actually listening to him, he made reference to the handball about 10 times?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    That analysis was bizarre. Were they actually listening to him, he made reference to the handball about 10 times?
    May as well have Garth fecking Crooks and John Hartson. Useless feckers!!!!!

No replay of the handball incident in the 94th minute whatsoever. I’d have at least like to see that one back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    What’s the point in playing advantage when the side who has it gets punished at the end of it?
    The ref’s whole decision making process for the disallowed goal is very odd, and borderline suspicious. Not to mention his general ineptitude during the rest of the game.

Why wait until Bamba has kicked the ball, before blowing up and thereby denying us any advantage. If it was because it was a head injury then he should have blown up immediately and not let the play continue.

Appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Is there a worse team in the league than us at getting on the end of long throws?
    Agreed. Yet we still persist with them. Why we don’t come short occasionally is beyond me. So much space and keeps the opposition guessing.

The only players to come out of the match with credit were Morrison Etheridge and Hoilett. However, Ralls and Bamba supposedly had flu so it is not surprising both had poor games. NML had a stinker and should have been subbed at half time. And why wasn't the Dutch winger on the bench as he would have ripped their full backs apart. A reasonable point gained nonetheless.

People moan about us being a physical, dirty team but they obviously havent seen Millwall play. Madine was kicked and elbowed from pillar to post for the whole match and the officials did very little about it. When one of their centre halves was booked they cleverly swapped the other one onto 'elbowing duties' to avoid a sending off. There were niggly fouls all over the pitch on our players and the goalie punched Paterson in the head. Millwalls only tactic was to hump it up the pitch at any opportunity, making us look like Barcelona, passing wise. The two decisions by the ref at the end of the game were borderline crooked. Thats the second time this season (QPR away) that the ref has cost us points by blatantly wrong decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    People moan about us being a physical, dirty team but they obviously havent seen Millwall play. Madine was kicked and elbowed from pillar to post for the whole match and the officials did very little about it. When one of their centre halves was booked they cleverly swapped the other one onto 'elbowing duties' to avoid a sending off. There were niggly fouls all over the pitch on our players and the goalie punched Paterson in the head. Millwalls only tactic was to hump it up the pitch at any opportunity, making us look like Barcelona, passing wise. The two decisions by the ref at the end of the game were borderline crooked. Thats the second time this season (QPR away) that the ref has cost us points by blatantly wrong decisions.
    While agreeing with much of your post I don't think we looked anything like Barcelona or a footballing side of lesser description as we were guilty of humping the ball upfield as soon as we had possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    While agreeing with much of your post I don't think we looked anything like Barcelona or a footballing side of lesser description as we were guilty of humping the ball upfield as soon as we had possession.
    I didn't mean that we played like Barcelona, just that the way Millwall played made us look like it, in comparison to them. Funny how when a team like Millwall is more physical and direct than us, it is not criticised by the media and other fans but just described as being the 'Millwall way' and praised, yet we are pilloried for exactly the same reason. We played like we did last night as a direct result of Millwalls tactics and lets be honest, it would have worked if it wasn't for the referee.