+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forest at home

Forest at home

I've booked flights for the Forest game on the 21st April. Without thinking, I've now realised the game may be switched.
    When are the televised games announced for April?

Cheers.

Re: Forest at home

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I've booked flights for the Forest game on the 21st April. Without thinking, I've now realised the game may be switched.
    When are the televised games announced for April?

Cheers.
    I think I read on here it's a minimum 6 weeks notice.If that's the case then by March 9th.

Thanks. I fly back on a Sunday, are championship games on a Sunday reserved for local derbies etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Thanks. I fly back on a Sunday, are championship games on a Sunday reserved for local derbies etc?
    Only on police advice, usually. Can't see the Forest date being changed. Might go to an evening kick off if it's a crucial match. All thus changing matches for tv is a pain. There are now, currently, four home Saturday 3.00pm kick offs until the end of the season and I can see Wolves at home being changed for tv. Fingers crossed Forest isn't one of them.

I certainly hope so.

I arrive Thursday, switching to Friday would be fine.

We played forest at their place on a sunday this season I think, can't remember the reason, don't think it was on telly.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    We played forest at their place on a sunday this season I think, can't remember the reason, don't think it was on telly.
    Notts County at home on the Saturday wasn't it?

It's 5 weeks before they are allowed to change it

the derby game changed today, is five weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    explained at the time. County and Forest drawn to play at home on the same weekend twice.

First time County moved to a Friday night so Forest could play Leeds on TV on the Saturday.

Next time County kept the Saturday game and Forest moved their game (v City) to the Sunday. 1pm kick off was probably just on police advice