+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HOOOOOOOOOFFBALL

HOOOOOOOOOFFBALL

what rubbish..

ok we were unlucky not to have Bamba's goal but in reality they SHOULD have been 4-1 up by then..

1) they attack
    2) we get the ball
    3) we hoof the ball
    4) GoTo #1

Re: HOOOOOOOOOFFBALL

Appalling display. The amount of head tennis going on. It's like watching Division 4 football. No cohesion, terrible passing.

I understand us being direct. But a lot of the time it's just aimless. Few times we actually got the ball wide we looked dangerous, hopeful balls against their giants most of the time. Thought for the service he had madine did remarkable.

Their right back gets booked in first few minutes and we spend the rest of the game with the ball in the air! We should have kept it on the ground and attacked him all game!

Like I said in the match thread, we went 1-0 up and then displayed absolutely no control over the game. If we're unable to keep the ball longer than 2 seconds then what genuine hope have we got?
    That was dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by baloobird View Post
    Their right back gets booked in first few minutes and we spend the rest of the game with the ball in the air! We should have kept it on the ground and attacked him all game!
    I thought he was certain to get sent off, Hoilett made him look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Like I said in the match thread, we went 1-0 up and then displayed absolutely no control over the game. If we're unable to keep the ball longer than 2 seconds then what genuine hope have we got?
    That was dreadful.
    What do we expect when we play a defender in midfield. Nothing against Patterson because I like him but him and madine give the rest of the players the easy option to smash it up the field at least Marko wants to play it on the floor but unfortunately he doesn't get the option of a pass then has to hold on to the ball for to long, there was one point in the second half when Patterson had the chance to drive on or play the ball wide 4 on 4 but because he's a defender by trade had no clue what to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by baloobird View Post
    Yeah, that was shortsighted.