+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think that ref deserves his own thread

I think that ref deserves his own thread

I`ll start - SHITE

Re: I think that ref deserves his own thread

He had a good game for 80 mins

oh please...we should've lost the game way before that blunder on bamba's goal

leave these bullshit excuses to Warnock

Pathetic.

Yer he only missed 3 windmill attacks by Cooper.Disallowed a goal after he started playing advantage but although we were in there 6 yard box decided the advantage had finished then we scored and generally bottled big decisions all game.
    How ever long he was any good was totally outweighed by his ineptitude in the big decisions,

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post

How so ?

Useless tw@t!

Totally inept performance. And they all say City are the most physical side in the league? Bloody hell, Harris was very up front about the way he thought we played, yet his side came out and kicked us all game. Lots and lots of elbows all game. And that decision for the goal was ridiculous. We weren't at our best for most of the game, and at half time I'd happily have taken a point but shocking ref.

[QUOTE=Blooburd;4840888]oh please...we should've lost the game way before that blunder on bamba's goal

leave these bullshit excuses to Warnock[/QUOTE

What game were you watching, the centre back Cooper got away with murder THE REF WAS CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Yer he only missed 3 windmill attacks by Cooper.Disallowed a goal after he started playing advantage but although we were in there 6 yard box decided the advantage had finished then we scored and generally bottled big decisions all game.
    How ever long he was any good was totally outweighed by his ineptitude in the big decisions,
    ^^^^this^^^^

The tw@t didnt even give a yellow. It was a shocking challenge on Bennett in the first place.
    No mention of this by Sky either.

I don’t know about Sky, but on Virgin TiVo you have a slow motion button. Really handy for checking out dodgy refereeing decisions. It clearly shows the ref putting the whistle to his mouth after Bamba shoots. This was no mistake, this was bloody cheating. I wouldn’t have minded him letting some of the heavy challenges go but he ignored an obvious shoulder barge on Zohore and moments later penalised him for an almost identical challenge. He let at least two forearm smashes to Madines face go but pulled us up on 50/50 challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    The tw@t didnt even give a yellow. It was a shocking challenge on Bennett in the first place.
    No mention of this by Sky either.
    I'm expecting a torrent of abuse from the MSM and social media at the guy.

Did you watch the same game, yes they had chances as most teams do but think your view is bit out of range

Quote Originally Posted by gronovic View Post
    Did you watch the same game, yes they had chances as most teams do but think your view is bit out of range
    He’s just a wum after a bite mate. Best ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post

What game were you watching, the centre back Cooper got away with murder THE REF WAS CHEATING
    The same game you were...the difference was, I was looking at our faults and how we could improve and you were busy looking for excuses as to why we have mysteriously started playing so poorly randomly. One of us cannot fathom how things have gotten so bad - the other finds it obvious...

The ref was terrible tonight but they simply outplayed us and deserved to win. If you cant handle that then go support manure

The same game you were...the difference was, I was looking at our faults and how we could improve and you were busy looking for excuses as to why we have mysteriously started playing so poorly randomly. One of us cannot fathom how things have gotten so bad - the other finds it obvious...

The ref was terrible tonight but they simply outplayed us and deserved to win. If you cant handle that then go support manure
    We were far from outplayed. There was very little football played on either side. I thought it looked set up for them to nick it due to overly negative tactics , lack of composure on the ball and players out of form or not fit from illness.

However somehow they were hanging on at the end. They were knackered and a terrible decison cost u the points.

Im frustrated as I think a more positive attitude would have seen us gain 3 points.

But this is a thread about the Ref`s ineptitude not ours but you had to come on it and shoot your load about the team.
    predictable wum

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    But this is a thread about the Ref`s ineptitude not ours but you had to come on it and shoot your load about the team.
    predictable wum
    Roathy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    He had a good game for 80 mins
    You are either joking or didn’t see the game.

I tweeted at half time how poor he had been and sure enough he excelled in the second. The disalllowed goal was just embarrassing.

��

Yeah we should win every game 8-0 and if we don't then Warnock is shit.

We have a squad just about good enough to win tight games, we won a tight game tonight if the ref blows his whistle 1 second later.

Roathy?
    Tandy

Just finished watching it after avoiding the score as it was film and pizza night with the kids. How the **** Keith Stroud is still refereeing I don’t know. He’s always been shit, especially for us.

Tosser

We were far from outplayed. There was very little football played on either side. I thought it looked set up for them to nick it due to overly negative tactics , lack of composure on the ball and players out of form or not fit from illness.

However somehow they were hanging on at the end. They were knackered and a terrible decison cost u the points.

Im frustrated as I think a more positive attitude would have seen us gain 3 points.
    Cost 'U' the points...?

True colours Hilts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You are either joking or didn’t see the game.

I tweeted at half time how poor he had been and sure enough he excelled in the second. The disalllowed goal was just embarrassing.

��
    I honestly thought he was alright by some of the standards we’ve seen for most of the match.
    When City started turning the screw in the last 10 there was obvious bias and completely awful decisions, this is what turned his “alright” appearance (as I stated) into a terrible one.