+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think that ref deserves his own thread

Re: I think that ref deserves his own thread

By his standards he wasn’t too bad for most of the game but he soon reverted to type even for him. Absolutely ****ing useless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I honestly thought he was alright by some of the standards we’ve seen for most of the match.
    When City started turning the screw in the last 10 there was obvious bias and completely awful decisions, this is what turned his “alright” appearance (as I stated) into a terrible one.
    Did n`t you see the assault on Madine in the first half?

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Did n`t you see the assault on Madine in the first half?
    Are you Wolves fan in disguise? It was a tough game but a Warnock team can’t complain about strong challenges ffs

I was in work, I was only watching sporadically. But from what I saw their players were climbing all over our all game and he did nothing. At least twice it happened right in front of him, long ball, their player goes in behind ours, forearm out, climbs up, wins the ball and the ref did nothing.

We were ****ing shit mind. And we didn't deserve a win. But still, 2 points stolen by the ref.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Are you Wolves fan in disguise? It was a tough game but a Warnock team can’t complain about strong challenges ffs
    To be fair to Madine, if as NW said he had his nose broken, he pretty much got on with it. As I said earlier I have no problem with hard challenges if the ref is consistent. But he wasn’t at all consistent tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    To be fair to Madine, if as NW said he had his nose broken, he pretty much got on with it. As I said earlier I have no problem with hard challenges if the ref is consistent. But he wasn’t at all consistent tonight.
    In what way? Did he penalise any of our players for similair challenges?

In what way? Did he penalise any of our players for similair challenges?
    He penalised some of our players for much less than elbowing in the face.

He penalised some of our players for much less than elbowing in the face.
    Oh come on shitpeas there was no elbows. Stop being a Wolves pussy.

He also penalised theirs for less than a so called elbow.

I mentioned in the match thread well before the BIG last 10 minutes that this guy really doesn't like us and we've had a very similar game at our place with him in charge.

This wasn't ineptitude as some have suggested, it was down right cheating.

What makes it worse, is that IF he going to bring it back for the free kick, why didn't he BOOK (or even SEND-OFF), the Millwall player.

That was frigging assault, the way he used his elbow.

Anyway, he's a F ucking CHEAT

I don’t know about Sky, but on Virgin TiVo you have a slow motion button. Really handy for checking out dodgy refereeing decisions. It clearly shows the ref putting the whistle to his mouth after Bamba shoots. This was no mistake, this was bloody cheating. I wouldn’t have minded him letting some of the heavy challenges go but he ignored an obvious shoulder barge on Zohore and moments later penalised him for an almost identical challenge. He let at least two forearm smashes to Madines face go but pulled us up on 50/50 challenges.
    Watching the game on TV, when Bamba 'scored' I thought straight away 'no goal'. You could distinctly hear the whistle before he shot. An awful decision, yes, but genuinely think the referee was trying to play a good advantage

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Watching the game on TV, when Bamba 'scored' I thought straight away 'no goal'. You could distinctly hear the whistle before he shot. An awful decision, yes, but genuinely think the referee was trying to play a good advantage
    Sorry but with the ball in the air, in the six yard box, in the centre of the goal can that be described as “trying to play a good advantage”?!?!?

Sorry but with the ball in the air, in the six yard box, in the centre of the goal can that be described as “trying to play a good advantage”?!?!?
    Seemed at the game the whistle went AFTER the ball hit the net.

Watching the replay his arm definitely goes up after.

If scoring a goal isn't advantage then what is ?

Contrast that decision against the one v Fulham that cost us a goal and went the other way, when he SHOULD have come back for a free kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Seemed at the game the whistle went AFTER the ball hit the net.

Watching the replay his arm definitely goes up after.

If scoring a goal isn't advantage then what is ?

Contrast that decision against the one v Fulham that cost us a goal and went the other way, when he SHOULD have come back for a free kick.
    I thought he blew for high feet from Bamba and couldn’t believe it when he brought it back for a foul on Ralls!!!!

How can you play an advantage then blow when the ball is 6 yards from goal Ffs.

He’s always been the same. ****ing useless.

I thought he blew for high feet from Bamba and couldn’t believe it when he brought it back for a foul on Ralls!!!!

How can you play an advantage then blow when the ball is 6 yards from goal Ffs.

He’s always been the same. ****ing useless.
    Thought the same.
    High feet.

Not that I agreed with it, but maybe could have understood it if he had.

I'm sure he's cost us results in the past.

One of those names that keeps coming up time and again

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Thought the same.
    High feet.

Not that I agreed with it, but maybe could have understood it if he had.

I'm sure he's cost us results in the past.

One of those names that keeps coming up time and again
    As soon as TIT said yesterday afternoon that he was the ref I posted 😩 because he’s always been shit for us.