+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I think that ref deserves his own thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I think that ref deserves his own thread

[QUOTE=Blooburd;4840888]oh please...we should've lost the game way before that blunder on bamba's goal

leave these bullshit excuses to Warnock[/QUOTE

What game were you watching, the centre back Cooper got away with murder THE REF WAS CHEATING

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    oh please...we should've lost the game way before that blunder on bamba's goal

leave these bullshit excuses to Warnock
    What game were you watching, the centre back Cooper got away with murder THE REF WAS CHEATING
    The same game you were...the difference was, I was looking at our faults and how we could improve and you were busy looking for excuses as to why we have mysteriously started playing so poorly randomly. One of us cannot fathom how things have gotten so bad - the other finds it obvious...

The ref was terrible tonight but they simply outplayed us and deserved to win. If you cant handle that then go support manure

The same game you were...the difference was, I was looking at our faults and how we could improve and you were busy looking for excuses as to why we have mysteriously started playing so poorly randomly. One of us cannot fathom how things have gotten so bad - the other finds it obvious...

The ref was terrible tonight but they simply outplayed us and deserved to win. If you cant handle that then go support manure
    We were far from outplayed. There was very little football played on either side. I thought it looked set up for them to nick it due to overly negative tactics , lack of composure on the ball and players out of form or not fit from illness.

However somehow they were hanging on at the end. They were knackered and a terrible decison cost u the points.

Im frustrated as I think a more positive attitude would have seen us gain 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We were far from outplayed. There was very little football played on either side. I thought it looked set up for them to nick it due to overly negative tactics , lack of composure on the ball and players out of form or not fit from illness.

However somehow they were hanging on at the end. They were knackered and a terrible decison cost u the points.

Im frustrated as I think a more positive attitude would have seen us gain 3 points.
    Cost 'U' the points...?

True colours Hilts

But this is a thread about the Ref`s ineptitude not ours but you had to come on it and shoot your load about the team.
    predictable wum

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    But this is a thread about the Ref`s ineptitude not ours but you had to come on it and shoot your load about the team.
    predictable wum
    Roathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Roathy?
    Tandy