+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back...

Just got back...

Bamba is a calamity.
    NML is rubbish.
    Did Madine win a header or control a ball?
    Joe thinks he's better than he is.
    Oh...and the Ref was/is a ****.

Re: Just got back...

..other than that it was a good evenig out. Crowd was noisy and Millwall have only got one somg

Disagree about Bamba.
    Hard to argue about NML.
    Madine did the best he could but yet again has very little to work with.
    Joe Ralls or Bennett? Both good players, but neither played very well tonight.
    Agree, ref was a c•nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Disagree about Bamba.
    Hard to argue about NML.
    Madine did the best he could but yet again has very little to work with.
    Joe Ralls or Bennett? Both good players, but neither played very well tonight.
    Agree, ref was a c•nt.
    Bamba had a mare - but hes been ill
    Ralls was average but has been ill.

Both have had great seasons.

I knew it would be tough as very many teams have come unstuck there, but once we'd got ahead I thought we'd have the nous, ability and momentum to crack on.

Fair play, they're blydi good at what they do. The ball sticks up front very nicely, they have an understanding between them and they can dish out the physical stuff repeatedly. Nicely done.

First part of the game was all ours, then they stepped up and battered us mentally and physically. They should've been ahead at HT.

They ran most of the second half, but we got back in and I'm not sure why ours was disallowed. Point away at a very tough place to go.

I'll take that and onto our home games.

Bennett..Ralls is good

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I knew it would be tough as very many teams have come unstuck there, but once we'd got ahead I thought we'd have the nous, ability and momentum to crack on.

Fair play, they're blydi good at what they do. The ball sticks up front very nicely, they have an understanding between them and they can dish out the physical stuff repeatedly. Nicely done.

First part of the game was all ours, then they stepped up and battered us mentally and physically. They should've been ahead at HT.

They ran most of the second half, but we got back in and I'm not sure why ours was disallowed. Point away at a very tough place to go.

I'll take that and onto our home games.
    Agreed.

Whilst not a pretty game a point from there is not a bad result.

The 'disallowed ' goal was a bad decision but overall I thought that we showed plenty of resilience to cope with their second half performance.

Bamba had a shocker last night. Got pulled here, there and everywhere by Steve Morrison who was rightly given motm by Sky. That said we should be celebrating a victory thanks to his winner.

We might as well have played with 10 men than with NML. I can’t think of one time he had the ball and didn’t lose it. How he lasted so long I do not know.

Thought Madine did ok. Battled well against two tough centre half’s. Had very little support.

Didn’t think Bennett did too much wrong tbh. Warnocks man for man marking tactic didn’t help last night as the defence were being pulled about. I like his overlapping with Hoilett. We should use it more.

The ref has always been a useless ****.

Not an easy game .

They did a number on us mentally and physically , supported by a very lenient referee.

We didn't deserve a win though however we toughed it out, this is a tough league we aint going to score four every game..

Thought Madine looked like an old fashioned centre forward ,held the ball well, imposed himself ,drew fouls and bookings (in the end ), loved his cross field pass .