+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As atrocious as the ref was

As atrocious as the ref was

Our winless run wearing that minging green top continues. We are now in February and have yet to win a single league game when wearing it. I have no doubt we will go the entire season without gaining 3 points when wearing it and it will cost us dear. Without question our very own version of that grey Man U kit that fergie famously blamed for their bad away form back in the day. Come on Warnock you strike me as the superstitious type, get it sorted man!

Re: As atrocious as the ref was

I think you will find that we have won wearing the green, I am sure someone on here can confirm that

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I think you will find that we have won wearing the green, I am sure someone on here can confirm that
    We beat Mansfield in the Cup wearing it, but, as emjayblue says, we've not won a league game wearing green yet.

I think you'll find the only game we have won was against Mansfield in the cup, hence why I specified league games.

Was watching Nigel Atkins post match interview this morning after his Hull side had just won 2-0 at the City Ground. When asked what he put the victory down to the first thing he said was: Well, we've changed our away strip as our previous one was unlucky we never won when wearing it! Come on City, follow suite, get it sorted before it is to late!

Who actually came up with that ridiculous colour for us to use

The fact that the ref couldnt see Sol Bamba in that horrible yellow/green top makes his performance look even worse.!!!!!

Anything but the red 😁

Didn't mind the white top with blue shorts combo was a half decent kit.