+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Madine

Madine

Credit where it’s due I thought he battled well last night against 2 tough centre half’s.

Not sure KZ would have relished the kind of game it was last night.

I’d like to see both start upfront on Tuesday and get a partnership going.

I dont see Bolton coming with any ambition other than to get a draw so why not play the 2 of them?

Even though they are both big lads they have different qualities and maybe with Madine to take some of the workload off him we can see the best of Ken again.

Re: Madine

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Credit where it’s due I thought he battled well last night against 2 tough centre half’s.

Not sure KZ would have relished the kind of game it was last night.

I’d like to see both start upfront on Tuesday and get a partnership going.

I dont see Bolton coming with any ambition other than to get a draw so why not play the 2 of them?

Even though they are both big lads they have different qualities and maybe with Madine to take some of the workload off him we can see the best of Ken again.
    I was hoping that Zohore would come on for a poor MWL ,for the last few minutes , Warnock obviously doesn't think it though ,looked like settling for a draw set of substitutions.

Either way we have to provide a service to both players feet , I thought we lacked that .

Of what I saw he can hold the ball ,give and go ,cause troubles for central defenders , win free kicks. Thought his quick angle run created some space for Holiletts goal , his cross field pass shows he has vision and skill, I'd hate to mark him.

Just wait for the Warnocks "wind up opposition " coaching skills to kick in .