Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Kid yourself, but don't try to bullshit me.

The real 'beauts' yesterday had their eyes fixed on TV screens while sat in pubs, clubs and homes throughout South Wales when they became ridiculously nationalistic Welsh patriots for the day before reverting to what they really are which is Anglophiles who, overwhelmingly, have no interest whatsoever in their country's language, history or culture to instead embrace England's at every turn. To them Welshness consists of watching 15 blokes on the box playing in red 10 times each year. That's their idea of Welshness to the exclusion of everything else. Many of them are so idle (and frankly dull) that they're unaware of or unwilling to correctly pronounce the places where they reside. (Llandaf = Landaf, for feck's sake, is a good example.)

Vacuous, superficial Welsh identity fakeness built upon unimportant circuses has become the norm since the advent of international rugby games being broadcast live. I might be wrong but I'd bet a large amount that you'd fit the plastic Taff profile to a tee.
You'll lose a lot of money then although I can't disagree with a lot you said but don't paint everyone with the same brush football fans are just the same there's a lot of cuts and there's some decent ones