+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SLADE GONE- AGAIN

Re: SLADE GONE- AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    He was our manager at the end of 15/16, and since then he's been at Charlton, Coventry and Grimsby and been sacked, I think, from all three. Going to be tough for him to get a job after that. Having said that though, all three of those were difficult jobs.
    Precisely. He's had had three clubs since he was with us and still posters drone on about him.

As far as city are concerned he is long gone.

Perhaps people can stop boring us because of their dislike for the bloke now.

It's all getting pretty tedious to me now. Am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Precisely. He's had had three clubs since he was with us and still posters drone on about him.

As far as city are concerned he is long gone.

Perhaps people can stop boring us because of their dislike for the bloke now.

It's all getting pretty tedious to me now. Am I the only one?
    You dont have to click on the threads titled "Slade.....". No ones forcing you.

Russell Slades legacy is still unfortunately evident down the City with the lack of crowds. I stopped going under him, got in a rut of not going, and can barely be arsed anymore. Been to most Saturday home games this season but Ive found it difficult to get that fire burning again because it was well and truly extinguished by Slade. I know I am not alone in this feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Increasingly it's looking like steering us to eighth in the Championship in the promotion challenge that never felt like a promotion challenge is going to represent the pinnacle of his managerial career.
    Yes and some same hos promotion was thwarted by the FFP transfer embargo , he must look back at the moment and think bloody hell I could be leading the City into the Champions League , now as part of his 3rd growth season

Don't really care if it is ignored ...I personally thing he should've atleast had the rest of the season. What benefit does the club or the team get out of ditching a person who is obviously still attempting to fix things

He is gone from our team now, we can atleast appreciate the fact we are in a better financial position because of it and in the running for promotion again!