+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What a great Sunday night story ( Subbuteo find)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What a great Sunday night story ( Subbuteo find)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    "Just flick to kick"

Always found subbuteo boring personally.

There were better similar footy games IMO, the BAR football one being one, Big League I think was the one where you held the head with one hand and pulled the leg back with the other... I had both of these.

There was another which a mate of mime had where you pushed the head down and he kicked... don't remember the name of that though.

'appy dayz

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    "Just flick to kick"

There were better similar footy games IMO, the BAR football one being one, Big League I think was the one where you held the head with one hand and pulled the leg back with the other... I had both of these.

There was another which a mate of mime had where you pushed the head down and he kicked... don't remember the name of that though.

'appy dayz
    Can remember badgering my parents for subbuteo stuff in the late 80s. Played it once with a mate, and then never played it again .

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Can remember badgering my parents for subbuteo stuff in the late 80s. Played it once with a mate, and then never played it again .
    Same here.. I had the grandstand and fans to i remember moaning to my parents that all the fans looked like scarfers and not hooligans

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    "Just flick to kick"

'appy dayz
    That last one was called Super Striker.
    Preferred Subutteo myself, more skilful than the others. My boys still play it now.