+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leroy Sane could make a sensational return to action after being included in tomorrow nights Squad

Re: Leroy Sane could make a sensational return to action after being included in tomorrow nights Squad

All that fuss for 8 days! What a bunch of pussies Man City are.

Re: Leroy Sane could make a sensational return to action after being included in tomorrow nights Squad

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought Pep's comments were fair enough at the time - and he would have had no idea that a miracle recovery was coming and it was a bad tackle by Bennett. Making Man City out to be football angels though was cynical deflection.

It was the press/media/blog reaction that got me angry. A small dollop of fair comment buried in a relentless and hypocritical campaign of vilification against our club and manager. For the most part it was dishonest, hysterical and lazy.
    Precisely, it was ridiculous

All that for 2 weeks out! They were going to buy Mahrez for £60m to cover the loss of Sane

2 feckin weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Precisely, it was ridiculous

All that for 2 weeks out! They were going to buy Mahrez for £60m to cover the loss of Sane

2 feckin weeks!
    Wasn't that because they didn't buy Sanchez though?

They were always looking for that type of player until United got involved..

We ought to send a few of our injured up to Man City, they'd be ready to go by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    All that fuss for 8 days! What a bunch of pussies Man City are.
    Pep should apologise to Cardiff City for his attempted slur on the club and it’s staff.
    How many games did sane miss? Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I thought Pep's comments were fair enough at the time - and he would have had no idea that a miracle recovery was coming and it was a bad tackle by Bennett. Making Man City out to be football angels though was cynical deflection.

It was the press/media/blog reaction that got me angry. A small dollop of fair comment buried in a relentless and hypocritical campaign of vilification against our club and manager. For the most part it was dishonest, hysterical and lazy.
    I was convinced Pep was bullshitting to help his agenda and the 'ligament damage ' prognosis backed that up.
    Trying to lead people into thinking it was a tear when in fact he's just twisted his ankle.

Lo and behold here we are.

As for the tackle I still don't think it was anywhere near as bad as many are making out and at the time those at the stadium didn't really seem that bothered.

Not until countless slow mos and 2D freeze frames did anyone think different.
    Try doing one of someone twisting their ankle and it'll look just as bad in terms of the ankle as will a sliding tackle in terms of Bennett's body positioning.

Too late now as the damage is done and many will not have taken notice of the fact Sane has made a recovery 'The Terminator' would be proud of and still think that we as a club and Bennett as a player are dirty.

Surprised by you Tim that tackle was horrendously reckless and could've easily broke sane' s leg