+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nick

Nick

Instead of derailing a thread post your nonsense in here then anyone who want to indulge can.
    Thank you

Re: Nick

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Instead of derailing a thread post your nonsense in here then anyone who want to indulge can.
    Thank you
    Gringo, mate, if it’s ok with you, and please let me know if it’s not, I’ll post what I want, when I want and where I want.

Cheers babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Gringo, mate, if it’s ok with you, and please let me know if it’s not, I’ll post what I want, when I want and where I want.

Cheers babe.
    old Nick is back!

Cheers babe.
    Been better without you on here. If it’s ok with you for me to say so.

Loads of decent threads lately, an absence of nonsense and no sanctimonious patronising “if it’s ok with you” posts.

Oh look what you’ve made me do.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Loads of decent threads lately, an absence of nonsense and no sanctimonious patronising “if it’s ok with you” posts.

Your choice mike.

In my opinion the board has been ruined by the likes of Hartley, Dembe, Jamie and all.

It’s your board, you do as you want.

Cya

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Mike! It’s fine for you to say that, it’s your MB, you can say exactly what you want.

Go for it.

Your choice mike.

In my opinion the board has been ruined by the likes of Hartley, Dembe, Jamie and all.

It’s your board, you do as you want.

Cya
    You're a shambles of a man. I wonder how you manage to get by in the real world. If I would have acted like you growing up I would have been skull dragged around every pub I went too.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    You're a shambles of a man. I wonder how you manage to get by in the real world. If I would have acted like you growing up I would have been skull dragged around every pub I went too.
    I’m sure you were really.

WUMSnet (aka OOCC) is a more natural home for you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    WUMSnet (aka OOCC) is a more natural home for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Tell 'em Jirga sent you

Blog Entries

Tell 'em Jirga sent you
    I'm not telling anyone anything.

Nick, you managed 50 posts on the other board before flouncing off claiming it was just as bad as this board.
    Now for some reason after stating you had left this board because it was so bad you are back.
    Do you not see that the common denominator, irrespective of which board you use is you, & perhaps the problems are not the board or it"s users but you & your posting style
    Therefore I award you the "wrench of shit".

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Nick, you managed 50 posts on the other board before flouncing off claiming it was just as bad as this board.
    Now for some reason after stating you had left this board because it was so bad you are back.
    Do you not see that the common denominator, irrespective of which board you use is you, & perhaps the problems are not the board or it"s users but you & your posting style
    Therefore I award you the "wrench of shit".
    Good football post

However, whilst Nick brings on a lot of stuff that is deserved, he often comes under attack when posting something non inflammatory. It takes two to tango.

Good football post

However, whilst Nick brings on a lot of stuff that is deserved, he often comes under attack when posting something non inflammatory. It takes two to tango.
    I am pretty sure that this is not a thread about football, can you point out a single post about football in this thread please ?

Good football post

The forum was ticking along nicely without him. He come back, didnt get the attention he wanted on the thread he started to announce he was back, and then went on the attack in another thread.

Its plain as day to see who the problem is, even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The forum was ticking along nicely without him. He come back, didnt get the attention he wanted on the thread he started to announce he was back, and then went on the attack in another thread.

Its plain as day to see who the problem is, even Stevie Wonder could see it.
    I tried to point that out in the wrong thread I think, glad that lot of posts got deleted anyway.

People can see what's going on without me pointing it out.