+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Polo

Polo

I almost told you to go for a both teams to score in the Deportivo vs Betis game tonight cos Betis always seem to score and Deportivo have got rid of two defensive managers this season and have just brought in Clarence Seedorf.

At the moment it's 1-0 Betis with 15 to go.

Re: Polo

Is it Celta Vigo u said u liken to watch as they go all out attack or have I read it wrong?

Seen today the manager there was number 2 for Luis Enrique at Barca. They were saying no way he will go back to being a number 2 if Enrique goes to PSG or Chelsea.

Sorry mate. Was avoiding here last night as could see what was going to happen.

Would have avoided Deportivo tbh. Find them boring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Is it Celta Vigo u said u liken to watch as they go all out attack or have I read it wrong?

Seen today the manager there was number 2 for Luis Enrique at Barca. They were saying no way he will go back to being a number 2 if Enrique goes to PSG or Chelsea.
    No it was Betis mate. They've calmed down a bit lately but earlier on in the season it was mental to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sorry mate. Was avoiding here last night as could see what was going to happen.

Would have avoided Deportivo tbh. Find them boring to watch.
    They're dreadful but I'm hoping Seedorf will put them on the front and play with a 4-4-2.
    Incidentally is surprising how many teams in Spain have returned to a 4-4-2 this season (not the straight line version of Russell Slade)

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    They're dreadful but I'm hoping Seedorf will put them on the front and play with a 4-4-2.
    Incidentally is surprising how many teams in Spain have returned to a 4-4-2 this season (not the straight line version of Russell Slade)
    Perhaps we will see the Bald Messiah replace ZZ if they crash out of the CL

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Betis..that's right!

If like to see us try a 4411 here.

It's not too far off a 4231 that is solid defensively.. still offers wide play.. and it ****s off the 3 centre backs that doesn't work.