+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 0 BOLTON. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 2 - 0 BOLTON. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Alright mate. Yeah was at the game. Looked strong once Wildschut cape on. Held the ball up well. Ken was a 6-7 for me.

Grujic best game I’ve seen him play for us. Some sloppy passes Hollywood style though. His positional play his excellent. Works hard , tracks back and wins most of the balls in the air.

Peltier solid all night. Paterson some decent balls and work rate excellent.

It’s like watching the Luftwaffe watching us at the moment. Everything is in the air. A war of attrition. It ain’t pretty but it’s working.
    Agree about Peltier. I said the other week that he's our best out-and-out right back. Solid and reliable. I thought Manga played well too.

Bolton were worse than Sunderland.

We could have had 10 with more composure and Alnwick was on outstanding form.

Some very good performances, Morrison, Ralls, Grujic, Zohore, Hoilett. Can't criticise anyone when the opposition was so dire (except the keeper).

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Bolton were worse than Sunderland.

We could have had 10 with more composure and Alnwick was on outstanding form.

Some very good performances, Morrison, Ralls, Grujic, Zohore, Hoilett. Can't criticise anyone when the opposition was so dire (except the keeper).
    I'm still not convinced by Grujic. He's got obvious pedigree and shows nice touches, but doesn't impose himself enough on the game for me. To think that he's pretty much guaranteed to start every game seems wrong, and harsh on the likes of Damour who has to rely on Ralls being unavailable to get a game.