+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are we back in the running for 2nd?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are we back in the running for 2nd?

Of course we are in the running. This time of year two added elements come into play: medium term injuries and strains through being overplayed and squad damage through key players getting injured. This is where bigger, fitter squads ride the hits better than others. Our squad is large and fitness levels are very high, and this is where we will get the added momentum.

This stage of the season is where Warnock's team often cut through and make it when others whimper and fall away. It's all about keeping momentum now. As I was so certain under Mackay, I am equally certain that Warnock will hit the jackpot for us.

Re: Are we back in the running for 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Of course we are in the running. This time of year two added elements come into play: medium term injuries and strains through being overplayed and squad damage through key players getting injured. This is where bigger, fitter squads ride the hits better than others. Our squad is large and fitness levels are very high, and this is where we will get the added momentum.

This stage of the season is where Warnock's team often cut through and make it when others whimper and fall away. It's all about keeping momentum now. As I was so certain under Mackay, I am equally certain that Warnock will hit the jackpot for us.
    Love the enthusiasm!