+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Re: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    But it's the same thing all the time I'm sure you've got better things to do
    Thats just it, he hasn't. He's one boring sad ****

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    Thats just it, he hasn't. He's one boring sad ****
    At this moment in time, no I don't have anything better to do. I was contributing in a thread about Bennett's tackle on Sane. You are also contributing. The difference is, people know my opinion on the tackle. What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    ?
    As I said it was just an impression. No disrespect, but I'm not really that interested in the ongoing motives and plans of somebody on the internet who I don't know. I personally know fans who wore red, marched like me and who no longer go.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    As I said it was just an impression. No disrespect, but I'm not really that interested in the ongoing motives and plans of somebody on the internet who I don't know. I personally know fans who wore red, marched like me and who no longer go.
    Hence post #92...

I was replying to Baloo, and I was being civil. You don't have to read what I post, and the ignore user function is there for exactly this reason. You're also happily keeping the discussion alive by replying... make of that what you will.
    And Lawnmower was replying to Loramski, suited you to butt in then but you complain now the boot is on the other foot?

You really are one boring **** fair play.

dembethewarrior
    First Team

This message is hidden because dembethewarrior is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Sorry dembe.... you'll have to talk a little louder.

dembethewarrior
    First Team

This message is hidden because dembethewarrior is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Sorry dembe.... you'll have to talk a little louder.
    Hmmm.

You directly replied to me not so long ago mind

Dirty bunch of bastards Man City - but of course Pep can't see anything wrong...

Um, you may need to take a look at Colonel Carediffi's board - apart from calling the lawnmower a tart earlier today, I don't really get involved in the name calling that is the predominant feature of the back-slappers board. I talk about football, I talk about Tan's cock-ups, I talk about my wish for Tan to sod off or, preferably, issue a full blown apology for the way he set fan v fan (again, I'll point you to Colonel Carediffi's board for an indication of how these things can manifest).

I make an observation, people usually ignore it, some debate it with civility, others turn it into a personal attack on me - to which I have a right to respond.

People, rightly, got upset when I posted I was happy to see Tan's team fail - I don't post such things anymore and instead of being selective about the sorts of things I supposedly post, perhaps take a look through my posting history with objectivity instead of subjectivity.

This is still, predominantly, a football message board. I still take an active interest in football and, in the near future, I will be attending games at CCS again because Tan won't stick around for much longer.
    Sorry to interject here but I just have one thing to say about a point you raised in this post.

I am sure that Mr Tan did not deliberately set out to set fan against fan, as you say, when he decided to change the colours to red as he would have known that this would be totally counter productive. His decision most likely came from a desire to raise further funds for the club from the far East and use a colour important to him and many other people in the part of the world he came from. He obviously made the decision without realising the depth of feeling from the fans or taking into account the history of the club, which he can not have been fully made aware of by his advisers. His decision must also at least partly have been based on the overall indication from the fans, in a number of surveys carried out, that they would accept a change to red on the basis he put forward. When he subsequently realised the depth of feeling against red he reversed his decision and did apologise. I am not sure what else he could have done to be honest but it seems that you want a grovelling apology for something he did not intend, which is unreasonable. For the last two years the club has been properly run within strict financial guidelines and we have now a manager who knows what he is doing. Why can you not let this go now and come back to watch the club you say you support, like quite a few other people have done. Its time to stop all this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sorry to interject here but I just have one thing to say about a point you raised in this post.

I am sure that Mr Tan did not deliberately set out to set fan against fan, as you say, when he decided to change the colours to red as he would have known that this would be totally counter productive. His decision most likely came from a desire to raise further funds for the club from the far East and use a colour important to him and many other people in the part of the world he came from. He obviously made the decision without realising the depth of feeling from the fans or taking into account the history of the club, which he can not have been fully made aware of by his advisers. His decision must also at least partly have been based on the overall indication from the fans, in a number of surveys carried out, that they would accept a change to red on the basis he put forward. When he subsequently realised the depth of feeling against red he reversed his decision and did apologise. I am not sure what else he could have done to be honest but it seems that you want a grovelling apology for something he did not intend, which is unreasonable. For the last two years the club has been properly run within strict financial guidelines and we have now a manager who knows what he is doing. Why can you not let this go now and come back to watch the club you say you support, like quite a few other people have done. Its time to stop all this nonsense.