Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
Um, you may need to take a look at Colonel Carediffi's board - apart from calling the lawnmower a tart earlier today, I don't really get involved in the name calling that is the predominant feature of the back-slappers board. I talk about football, I talk about Tan's cock-ups, I talk about my wish for Tan to sod off or, preferably, issue a full blown apology for the way he set fan v fan (again, I'll point you to Colonel Carediffi's board for an indication of how these things can manifest).

I make an observation, people usually ignore it, some debate it with civility, others turn it into a personal attack on me - to which I have a right to respond.

People, rightly, got upset when I posted I was happy to see Tan's team fail - I don't post such things anymore and instead of being selective about the sorts of things I supposedly post, perhaps take a look through my posting history with objectivity instead of subjectivity.

This is still, predominantly, a football message board. I still take an active interest in football and, in the near future, I will be attending games at CCS again because Tan won't stick around for much longer.
Righteo, great update by the way