Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
How the f'ck do you know.
I've played hundreds of parks gam s from 15-32 in leagues in South Wales and the Midlands.
Also played something like 2000 games of 5s, mostly before the 'no sliding' rule was brought in to my disgust. Still play now.
I received dozens of bookings for taking opponents out and also won loads of ball sliding in - hundreds of times, hence why one lad called me 'Lawnmower ' - thus my user name.

Only ever sent off for saving a shot with my hand, never for fouls.

So yes, I can talk about this through experience.

As for being 'good' or not, I guess that depends who you compare me with.
It doesn't really matter.

My opinion is formed from being an experienced hard tackling defender and City fan.

Yours just comes from being someone who hangs out on the board of a football club and fans who you hate.

Like watching a load of your ex mates shag your ex girlfriend who you left because she died her hair ginger and now she's back to being blonde you can't stop yourself from stalking her ����
And yet you discount the experience of seasoned internationals, some of whom have played for the best clubs in Europe. I've played the game too.

As for your assumption about why I stop going to Cardiff games - it is wholly inaccurate. I stopped because Tan turned fan against fan. But, let's get back to the topic (instead of trying to deflect from it).

So, because you have experience as a "tough tackling" defender - everybody else's opinion is invalid? Or, is it just the opinions that you don't agree with that are invalid? And you talk as a "City fan" - that makes you biased.

I see you've also assumed that I haven't played the game. What's that based on - ignorance or stupidity?