+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sick chants...Nacional fans

Sick chants...Nacional fans

I love banter at football, but just like the Aberfan chants, this is sick and unacceptable.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43055965
    Nacional have been fined $80,000 (£57,500) and their fans banned for three games after some taunted Chapecoense about the plane crash which killed 19 players and staff.

Re: Sick chants...Nacional fans

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I love banter at football, but just like the Aberfan chants, this is sick and unacceptable.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43055965
    Nacional have been fined $80,000 (£57,500) and their fans banned for three games after some taunted Chapecoense about the plane crash which killed 19 players and staff.
    You don't remember City fans over the years obviously. 'Gas a Jack.' 'How many lived how many died, Swansea air disaster' Just to name a small number.
    In fairness what people said about football fans in the past was true. Some make excuses using 'banter' as a reason.
    In reality they were nothing but assholes.

Not to mention the 'touched/shagged by your fathers' disgrace that too many of our fans still insist on singing.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Not to mention the 'touched/shagged by your fathers' disgrace that too many of our fans still insist on singing.
    That is one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard at a football match, correction, it’s one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard !!

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Its nothing short of disgusting.

Cardiff fans chanted 'Axbridge' at Bristol fans years ago. 140 (mainly women ) killed in a plane crash.
    Some get worked up about rugby fans drinking and wearing silly hats. Yet football fans sing these vile songs?
    I'd like to see stewards throw a few out, it'd soon stop.

The Harold Shipman one took some beating , fecking disgraceful

And the Istanbul chant directed at Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    You don't remember City fans over the years obviously. 'Gas a Jack.' 'How many lived how many died, Swansea air disaster' Just to name a small number.
    In fairness what people said about football fans in the past was true. Some make excuses using 'banter' as a reason.
    In reality they were nothing but assholes.
    That gas a jack one was beyond , a young man with kids is so ill he takes his own life and we sing a song about it ?

Really need a good leathering people like that

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Harold Shipman one took some beating , fecking disgraceful

And the Istanbul chant directed at Leeds
    Agree on both, although in a very small degree of fairness "Istanbul" was only chanted after the Leeds fans did their Aberfan chant.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Agree on both, although in a very small degree of fairness "Istanbul" was only chanted after the Leeds fans did their Aberfan chant.
    They did it first? Its no small degree at all. Both were total shitbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    They did it first? Its no small degree at all. Both were total shitbags.
    I guessed I'd not need to include very about six thousand times. I agreed with Sludge, both were disgraceful. After leeds did their "Aberfan" chant is was inevitable what would be chanted in response. Doesn't make either right.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I guessed I'd not need to include very about six thousand times. I agreed with Sludge, both were disgraceful. After leeds did their "Aberfan" chant is was inevitable what would be chanted in response. Doesn't make either right.
    Its the same all over. Us and Palace,,,,,tube accident in the 70's. I think it was Moorgate? I guess most clubs have taken part. It points to a % of fans are total w######. These days its old and fat fans reminiscing about their hooligan days. Give me all seated stadiums with plenty of women, kids and no atmosphere any day.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That is one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard at a football match, correction, it’s one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard !!
    That, closely followed by Obla-di Obla-da.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That gas a jack one was beyond , a young man with kids is so ill he takes his own life and we sing a song about it ?

Really need a good leathering people like that
    I was a young kid at the Vetch when that song was sung. The original game was called off because Davies sadly took his life on the day of the game. The replay a few weeks later at the Vetch was a low point for Cardiff City, unforgivable.