+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comes to something

Comes to something

Comes to something when a Health Board needs to advise the population what A&E is for

2ECFD308-8C69-47F0-B54A-81504FF97DD2.jpg

I utterly despair.

Re: Comes to something

What are people going there for then That is not classed as A&E?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It is funny you should ask that.....in my job I have to attend meetings with healthcare professionals and there was a senior nurse from A&E in Manchester recently who gave us examples of stupid dicks wasting the time of the staff there. The worst example was a woman who brought their child to A&E that had a wart on it's finger. It had sported this wart for a few weeks but one day decided it was really hurting so went to A&E. Apparently my suggestion of shooting the parent for being such a cock wasn't in their rule book!! This is 100% true by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    It is funny you should ask that.....in my job I have to attend meetings with healthcare professionals and there was a senior nurse from A&E in Manchester recently who gave us examples of stupid dicks wasting the time of the staff there. The worst example was a woman who brought their child to A&E that had a wart on it's finger. It had sported this wart for a few weeks but one day decided it was really hurting so went to A&E. Apparently my suggestion of shooting the parent for being such a cock wasn't in their rule book!! This is 100% true by the way.
    WTF what a ****

WTF what a ****
    I was dumbfounded listening to some of the stuff she told us.

It is an interesting one but when you hear stories of people here who cannot even speak the lanuage, I can't say I am surprised.

We take so many things for granted .

The list is endless mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The list is endless mate.
    Some are even listed above to help you.

Missed doctors and consultant appointments cost the NHS millions

People who can afford to should be made to pay a fine

Those that can't afford it should have to donate an organ or be shot , very slowly

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It is an interesting one but when you hear stories of people here who cannot even speak the lanuage, I can't say I am surprised.

We take so many things for granted .
    I'm sure that many, if not most, of the a&e time wasters speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I'm sure that many, if not most, of the a&e time wasters speak English.
    Can you prove evidence of that? I’m not disagreeing with you but would appreciate evidence to back that statement up.

Can you prove evidence of that? I’m not disagreeing with you but would appreciate evidence to back that statement up.
    No, I can't. I was going to ask Macadder to back up his assertion but couldn't be bothered

No, I can't. I was going to ask Macadder to back up his assertion but couldn't be bothered
    May be Maccyblue can ask about it at his next meeting with health professionals

That’s a shame.

Some are even listed above to help you.

Go over llantrisant on a weekend/Monday I was there once for something that if I'd left could have been serious, and the amount of drunks and drugged up idiots there for stupid reasons baffled me. Just made the wait longer.. although they do prioritise you in a nice orderly fashion so the idiots do wait longer as they keep getting pushed down the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Your issue is?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Go over llantrisant on a weekend/Monday I was there once for something that if I'd left could have been serious, and the amount of drunks and drugged up idiots there for stupid reasons baffled me. Just made the wait longer.. although they do prioritise you in a nice orderly fashion so the idiots do wait longer as they keep getting pushed down the queue.
    Yes, but could the speak English?

International

I'm just dying for sludge to explain the mechanism involved in shooting somebody slowly. It sounds fascinating.

Comes to something when a Health Board needs to advise the population what A&E is for

I utterly despair.
    I can't read this, I'm off to A&E to get my eyes tested.

Yes, but could the speak English?
    From the nearby valleys after a weekend full of drugs, so no

Your issue is?
    Absolutely nothing. Was laughing with you, at Jamie, even if that is hard to admit.

Won't spoil a good thread Nicholas.

I utterly despair.
    Yes but we are talking about the riff raff who watch Jeremy Kyle and thirty yeard old
    men who drink ten cans of Aldi’s finest on a Thursday night whilst wiggling their controllers to Assasins Creed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8697821.html

8% of the UK population is foreign born. I don't know what percentage of those cannot speak English, but if they were able to make a up a majority of wasteful A&E visits it would require genius planning and execution.