+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Florida school shooting again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Florida school shooting again

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    Trump believes the Muslim terrorist threat we face is a bigger problem.
    There is non that can see as well as those that are blind.
    Just watching some American Senator saying that congress rejected a bill preventing non sale of firearms to those on suspected terror list.
    Americans are happy to sell guns to people in their country they think maybe terrorists!
    Oh well lets wait for the horrified reaction again and nothing to happen again
    The only guarantee is that it will happen again and again and again

What a completely morally corrupt, dystopian, racist embarrassment of a country. Next month will be the last time I go there. What an absolute gypo camp of a country. It's actually unbelievable that time after time this stuff goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Just watching some American Senator saying that congress rejected a bill preventing non sale of firearms to those on suspected terror list.
    Americans are happy to sell guns to people in their country they think maybe terrorists!
    Oh well lets wait for the horrified reaction again and nothing to happen again
    The only guarantee is that it will happen again and again and again
    It's OK. In this case the shooter had a "mental illness", so he wasn't a terrorist as he's almost certainly white. I saw somewhere that 150,000 school children have been killed since Columbine. I'm not sure if that's true but there's a school shooting every 60 hours in America. Why won't the law makers do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's OK. In this case the shooter had a "mental illness", so he wasn't a terrorist as he's almost certainly white. I saw somewhere that 150,000 school children have been killed since Columbine. I'm not sure if that's true but there's a school shooting every 60 hours in America. Why won't the law makers do anything?
    We've found ourselves in this situation because of the outcry over the press calling it islamic terrorism.

Western liberals moan when that term is used so the media rarely use it. So they just turned to only calling islamic terrorism "terrorism"

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    We've found ourselves in this situation because of the outcry over the press calling it islamic terrorism.

Western liberals moan when that term is used so the media rarely use it. So they just turned to only calling islamic terrorism "terrorism"
    I don't think this kind of thing has ever been called terrorism. I certainly don't remember Columbine shooters being called terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think this kind of thing has ever been called terrorism. I certainly don't remember Columbine shooters being called terrorists.
    Ye there is bias 100%.

But this doesnt look like terrorism at the moment

'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'

Not from what we know currently anyway. School shootings are usually personal reasons and not a bigger aim. Once this attack is over, there goes the threat. There isnt a group threat.

When jihadists scream all sorts while killing someone. Jihad "the struggle". there is a history and an aim bigger than that one attack.

If a black christian teenager carried out this attack would it be called terrorism?. I don't think so. Not when people knew the facts. People jump the gun on calling events terrorism as that is by far the biggest threat in the west

Ye there is bias 100%.

But this doesnt look like terrorism at the moment

'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'

Not from what we know currently anyway. School shootings are usually personal reasons and not a bigger aim. Once this attack is over, there goes the threat. There isnt a group threat.

When jihadists scream all sorts while killing someone. Jihad "the struggle". there is a history and an aim bigger than that one attack.

If a black christian teenager carried out this attack would it be called terrorism?. I don't think so. Not when people knew the facts. People jump the gun on calling events terrorism as that is by far the biggest threat in the west
    Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Is it?
    With absolute ease

America are lucky they are so far away from the middle east. They can cause all sorts of carnage and they know Asian and European ordinary people will take the brunt of the retribution.

If jihadists had access to america it would be an complete bloodbath.

Comparing road or deaths by cancer against it is ridiculous as well.

I have no idea why people feel the need to diminish the threat from islamic terror. Oh wait yes I do. They're trying to be liberal and defend peaceful muslims by trying to muddy the waters. As if the problem doesn't need addressing.

People die on the roads and of illness. Do people go onto the roads with the intention of murdering others? No. Are illnesses a fact of life? Yes.

You don't expect to blown up watching a musician or going to a nightclub.

plural noun: terrorists
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Nikolas Cruz charged with 17 counts of murder.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-cruz-12030664

Trump..."And as Cruz was taken to his cell, US President Donald Trump urged Americans to report "disturbed" people showing signs of "erratic behaviour" to the authorities..."

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Nikolas Cruz charged with 17 counts of murder.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-cruz-12030664

Trump..."And as Cruz was taken to his cell, US President Donald Trump urged Americans to report "disturbed" people showing signs of "erratic behaviour" to the authorities..."

Even more mental than actually doing something like this is allowing yourself to get taken alive.