+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida school shooting again

Florida school shooting again

14 dead so far ffs!

Re: Florida school shooting again

18 separate shooting incidents in American schools since the start of January.
    The legal right to bear arms is really working out then.

Trump believes the Muslim terrorist threat we face is a bigger problem.
    There is non that can see as well as those that are blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    I think you mean
    "there are none so blind as those that will not see"

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    Just watching some American Senator saying that congress rejected a bill preventing non sale of firearms to those on suspected terror list.
    Americans are happy to sell guns to people in their country they think maybe terrorists!
    Oh well lets wait for the horrified reaction again and nothing to happen again
    The only guarantee is that it will happen again and again and again

What a completely morally corrupt, dystopian, racist embarrassment of a country. Next month will be the last time I go there. What an absolute gypo camp of a country. It's actually unbelievable that time after time this stuff goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I suppose the NRA will trot out the usual argument that if everyone carried a gun then these mavericks would be shot before they did so much damage. If you keep giving guns to mentally unstable people, or Americans, as they like to be called, these tragedies are just going to go on and on. It's so sad.

For those that don't know the term but an "incel" is someone that is involuntarily celibate.

In other words they can't get a girlfriend. But then they can't just accept this they broadcast their anger against women.

They used to have a big community of Reddit but that was banned. But they made a website and this is their reaction to the shooting:

https://incels.me/Thread-A-hERo-rise...Shooting-22041

When they talk about Chad and Staceys, those are those good looking ordinary folk that they hate, as they've done ok in life.

America really is in the pits when it comes to certain things like youth culture.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Just watching some American Senator saying that congress rejected a bill preventing non sale of firearms to those on suspected terror list.
    Americans are happy to sell guns to people in their country they think maybe terrorists!
    Oh well lets wait for the horrified reaction again and nothing to happen again
    The only guarantee is that it will happen again and again and again
    It's OK. In this case the shooter had a "mental illness", so he wasn't a terrorist as he's almost certainly white. I saw somewhere that 150,000 school children have been killed since Columbine. I'm not sure if that's true but there's a school shooting every 60 hours in America. Why won't the law makers do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's OK. In this case the shooter had a "mental illness", so he wasn't a terrorist as he's almost certainly white. I saw somewhere that 150,000 school children have been killed since Columbine. I'm not sure if that's true but there's a school shooting every 60 hours in America. Why won't the law makers do anything?
    We've found ourselves in this situation because of the outcry over the press calling it islamic terrorism.

Western liberals moan when that term is used so the media rarely use it. So they just turned to only calling islamic terrorism "terrorism"

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    We've found ourselves in this situation because of the outcry over the press calling it islamic terrorism.

Western liberals moan when that term is used so the media rarely use it. So they just turned to only calling islamic terrorism "terrorism"
    I don't think this kind of thing has ever been called terrorism. I certainly don't remember Columbine shooters being called terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I think you mean
    "there are none so blind as those that will not see"
    I think that is what he attempted to type, but his eyesight isn't great these days.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think this kind of thing has ever been called terrorism. I certainly don't remember Columbine shooters being called terrorists.
    Ye there is bias 100%.

But this doesnt look like terrorism at the moment

'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'

Not from what we know currently anyway. School shootings are usually personal reasons and not a bigger aim. Once this attack is over, there goes the threat. There isnt a group threat.

When jihadists scream all sorts while killing someone. Jihad "the struggle". there is a history and an aim bigger than that one attack.

If a black christian teenager carried out this attack would it be called terrorism?. I don't think so. Not when people knew the facts. People jump the gun on calling events terrorism as that is by far the biggest threat in the west

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Americans need their guns in order to shoot the processed food that they source in supermarkets and fast food outlets.

plural noun: terrorists
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Nikolas Cruz charged with 17 counts of murder.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...-cruz-12030664

Trump..."And as Cruz was taken to his cell, US President Donald Trump urged Americans to report "disturbed" people showing signs of "erratic behaviour" to the authorities..."

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Trump..."And as Cruz was taken to his cell, US President Donald Trump urged Americans to report "disturbed" people showing signs of "erratic behaviour" to the authorities..."

Even more mental than actually doing something like this is allowing yourself to get taken alive.

Ye there is bias 100%.

'the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.'

Not from what we know currently anyway. School shootings are usually personal reasons and not a bigger aim. Once this attack is over, there goes the threat. There isnt a group threat.

When jihadists scream all sorts while killing someone. Jihad "the struggle". there is a history and an aim bigger than that one attack.

If a black christian teenager carried out this attack would it be called terrorism?. I don't think so. Not when people knew the facts. People jump the gun on calling events terrorism as that is by far the biggest threat in the west
    Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

so trump is urging people to report trump to the authorities

USA: a country where it’s easier to get served a gun a opposed to getting a pint of pissy 2.2% Lager.

Ye there is bias 100%.

I think as the stats are showing in regards to the USA there’s far more chance of being shot in school then being a victim of terrorism.

For those that don't know the term but an "incel" is someone that is involuntarily celibate.

In other words they can't get a girlfriend. But then they can't just accept this they broadcast their anger against women.

They used to have a big community of Reddit but that was banned. But they made a website and this is their reaction to the shooting:

https://incels.me/Thread-A-hERo-rise...Shooting-22041

When they talk about Chad and Staceys, those are those good looking ordinary folk that they hate, as they've done ok in life.

America really is in the pits when it comes to certain things like youth culture.
    Couldn't believe what I was reading on that thread.
    People openly pleased and praising the guy, unless he wasn't ugly enough to be in their gang, in which case it was a bad thing. Shocking

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    so trump is urging people to report trump to the authorities
    Exactly.... he's effectively turning himself in