+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT/ Business Club at the stadium

OT/ Business Club at the stadium

Hi Guys,

Apologies in advance for the non football post.

I'm running a business club based at the Stadium and we are looking for new members.

We have got a free visitors days coming up on the morning of Wednesday March 7th and I was wondering if there were any local business owners on here who would like to attend.

We are called BNI Cardiff City and have been established for 8 years. We relocated to the stadium in January and we are currently in a relaunch phase. For those of you who are unfamiliar with BNI it is business network organisation that operates on the basis of one person per profession. For instance I hold the insurance broker seat and have locked out that category. We have all different types of businesses from solicitors, ifa's, web designers, plumbers etc. We work together and form business relationships where we try and refer business to each other.

If anyone is interested please drop me a pm.

Re: OT/ Business Club at the stadium

Sounds very interesting, I am currently starting up a new business from scratch, its to early days for me at the moment but would be interested in attending in the future if events go to plan.

Re: OT/ Business Club at the stadium

We meet every Wednesday morning. Let me know if you fancy it in the future.