+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beth Hart

Beth Hart

She's endowed with a wonderful throaty blues/rock voice, but she sings a lot of slow blues material like I'd Rather Go Blind - which is not my favourite music.

Nevertheless, I booked for her show at St David's on 21 April - but with a lot of reservations.

Don't think I'll be disappointed though! Have you heard her latest album collaboration with Joe Bonamassa - Black Coffee? There are some seriously stonking tracks on this:

Re: Beth Hart

Heard a few tracks from the album with Joe B. Thinking about going to see her at SDH.

"The hitman" beth hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    She's endowed with a wonderful throaty blues/rock voice, but she sings a lot of slow blues material like I'd Rather Go Blind - which is not my favourite music.

Nevertheless, I booked for her show at St David's on 21 April - but with a lot of reservations.

Don't think I'll be disappointed though! Have you heard her latest album collaboration with Joe Bonamassa - Black Coffee? There are some seriously stonking tracks on this:
    I don't think you will be either, my Dad saw her in the Colston Hall not long ago and he said she was fantastic, you have to be seriously good to get a 'fantastic' out of my Dad he said her husband had to drag her off the stage in the end because she didn't want to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't think you will be either, my Dad saw her in the Colston Hall not long ago and he said she was fantastic, you have to be seriously good to get a 'fantastic' out of my Dad he said her husband had to drag her off the stage in the end because she didn't want to stop.
    Would earnestly request that you desist from commenting on his threads - in case it should be totally misconstrued by the gullible.

Many thanks in anticipation...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Would earnestly request that you desist from commenting on his threads - in case it should be totally misconstrued by the gullible.

Many thanks in anticipation...

Don't be silly, he's about the same age as my Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Don't be silly....
    By "the gullible", I was referring to your good self, of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    By "the gullible", I was referring to your good self, of course
    Whatever.