Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ken

Big Ken

Take a bow son.
    Superb Centre forward hold up play

Re: Big Ken

Absolutely outstanding today.

A pain in the arse for Boro’s defence, this is the Ken we know and love.

Never doubted him. He’s head and shoulders our most valuable asset. If Madine is £6m then he has to be worth £18m

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Never doubted him. He’s head and shoulders our most valuable asset. If Madine is £6m then he has to be worth £18m
    With 4 goals to his name compared to Madine’s 10 this season?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Yes but its a team game though remember.
    Madine' s former side in lower echelons of the league.

Selfless battling performance against a robust defence.
    Needed him to hold it up and protect our lead.
    Brings others in to the game and let's them do their stuff.
    Different animals.

More to him than just goalscoring, he was unplayable today.

Anyday Bob Banker
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 17-02-18 at 17:59. Reason: Add

Because at last we don't just appear to aim at his head. He held it up so well today when it was knocked into him on the bounce. He turned their centre half the once exactly the same same as in the Sheffield Wednesday game but today no foul was given.

Ones had a good game and the other hasn't done anything wrong so far in a city shirt. Pointless bringing Madine into it.

Did well holding up and closing down. Same on Tuesday. Just needs a goal now.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Ones had a good game and the other hasn't done anything wrong so far in a city shirt. Pointless bringing Madine into it.
    Disagree

Disagree
    Wasn't looking to argue.

Just rather celebrate ones performance, the other hasn't done anything to get a mention.
    We do this too much as Cardiff fans..a dog at Madine cos Ken played well.. just seems strange to me after a good day for the whole team.

Maybe the buzz is different after leaving the gsme and not watching silent coverage on I ifollow.

Wasn't looking to argue.

Just rather celebrate ones performance, the other hasn't done anything to get a mention.
    We do this too much as Cardiff fans..a dog at Madine cos Ken played well.. just seems strange to me after a good day for the whole team.

Maybe the buzz is different after leaving the gsme and not watching silent coverage on I ifollow.
    Neither was I looking to argue. Just made an observation to back up my assertion that he is in my opinion our most valuable asset and as Madine has at least a notional £6m value I offered an opinion on my perspective of Ken’s value.

There are always multiple pointless posts on here. The most disappointing of late was the ruination of that great football thread by a few who chose to pursue a pointless internet feud - fortunately Matt solved that little debacle

Excellent news. Will take a look on iFollow tomorrow.

Neither was I looking to argue. Just made an observation to back up my assertion that he is in my opinion our most valuable asset and as Madine has at least a notional £6m value I offered an opinion on my perspective of Ken’s value.

There are always multiple pointless posts on here. The most disappointing of late was the ruination of that great football thread by a few who chose to pursue a pointless internet feud - fortunately Matt solved that little debacle
    Sadly found myself involved in that, was a good thread that loads of good points raised.

Apologise for my post anyway, just of the mindset I'd like to keep it positive track on things after good points haul in recent games.

next game you'll all be calling for his head - pure comedy gold.

Zohore hasn't changed his form (ignore that air kick sitter!) all season. Not scoring goals but he brings so much more than that. On his worse days he atleast pulls 2 central defenders out of position most of the match. Zohore is one of the few names that simply has to be team sheet every week imo

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    next game you'll all be calling for his head - pure comedy gold.

Zohore hasn't changed his form (ignore that air kick sitter!) all season. Not scoring goals but he brings so much more than that. On his worse days he atleast pulls 2 central defenders out of position most of the match. Zohore is one of the few names that simply has to be team sheet every week imo
    Ditto

Sadly found myself involved in that, was a good thread that loads of good points raised.

Apologise for my post anyway, just of the mindset I'd like to keep it positive track on things after good points haul in recent games.
    NP

I’d quite like to see Ken play alongside Madine.
    I think that’s one potent strike force.

I’d quite like to see Ken play alongside Madine.
    I think that’s one potent strike force.
    It could work

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Take a bow son.
    Superb Centre forward hold up play
    Played well today and it was a great team effort it would be interesting to see both him and Madine play together

Put a great shift in today, excellent centre forward display, and deserved a goal. My MOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Put a great shift in today, excellent centre forward display, and deserved a goal. My MOTM.
    he was on top of is game

Fair play to the ref. His ‘backing in’ has been blown for a foul in previous games