+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitter BBC...?

Bitter BBC...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43012807

Must have watched a different game to me

Re: Bitter BBC...?

Sounds like he had it prepared before the game.

And what is Pulis witttering on about not liking: "I thought in the first half we found it difficult to cope with Cardiff. They're very good at what they do, they have an identity and they play to that identity.

"Whether you like it or not, they do it very well."

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

And what is Pulis witttering on about not liking: "I thought in the first half we found it difficult to cope with Cardiff. They're very good at what they do, they have an identity and they play to that identity.

Is that not a compliment?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was just wondering he was referring to specifically in that game that people might not like.

Couldn't be there today so ended up watching Jeff Stelling & the Sky team. All four games got a slating for lack of quality, Villa came in for a lot of stick for a poor performace at Fulham. Phil Thompson was watching the City game. He consistently said the game lacked quality, he didn't criticise City but was very scathing of Middlesboro's lack of ambition & attack. He said that City were comfortable throughout.

I think he's being a bit cheeky there.
    The identity I think you are referring to Tony is one which you are trying to perfect yourself.
    On the other hand I suppose it's a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Couldn't be there today so ended up watching Jeff Stelling & the Sky team. All four games got a slating for lack of quality, Villa came in for a lot of stick for a poor performace at Fulham. Phil Thompson was watching the City game. He consistently said the game lacked quality, he didn't criticise City but was very scathing of Middlesboro's lack of ambition & attack. He said that City were comfortable throughout.
    Sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43012807

Must have watched a different game to me
    He's a Jack

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    He's a Jack
    He's Tandy

He's a Jack
    Doubt it, he's from Cardiff & went to Plasmawr

Take it Plasmawr is Peterlea? Pentrebane school's (that's probably changed it's name as well now) record attendance was when we beat Peterlea 2-0 in the big local derby in 1967 I think it was.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Take it Plasmawr is Peterlea? Pentrebane school's (that's probably changed it's name as well now) record attendance was when we beat Peterlea 2-0 in the big local derby in 1967 I think it was.
    Plasmarw is the old Waterhall school

He's a Jack
    I think his reporting is pretty good.

For large spells the workrates of the 2 teams nullified each other and there was a lot of poor passing and ball in the air.

Boro fans have mostly reacted badly, saying it was a rubbish game and both sides were poor, but we were effective.

The game probably wasn't that great for a neutral, Boro's Traore and Hoillet and possibly Zohore apart, there weren't any flair players out there...although I love to see us strangling the life out of the opposition and am delighted with the deserved 3 points and controlled and professional performance.

We don't need journalists fawning over us. Many of our fans don't really seem to enjoy the games that much judging by what I read on the message boards.

None of this will matter if we are 2nd come 3pm May 6th

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yep it's a compliment , good job done reported for us against a very well funded side .

Need to take the comment it's it's right meaning .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I think his reporting is pretty good.

For large spells the workrates of the 2 teams nullified each other and there was a lot of poor passing and ball in the air.

Boro fans have mostly reacted badly, saying it was a rubbish game and both sides were poor, but we were effective.

The game probably wasn't that great for a neutral, Boro's Traore and Hoillet and possibly Zohore apart, there weren't any flair players out there...although I love to see us strangling the life out of the opposition and am delighted with the deserved 3 points and controlled and professional performance.

We don't need journalists fawning over us. Many of our fans don't really seem to enjoy the games that much judging by what I read on the message boards.

I thought Friend was their best player. While their Traore was potentially dangerous and at times I thought he was going to do something spectacular he was nullified well.

I think you meant 5pm. I hope you haven’t jinxed us!

I think you meant 5pm. I hope you haven’t jinxed us!
    It's OK, no harm done - 12:30 KOs

It's OK, no harm done - 12:30 KOs
    Ah - brilliant news. My superstitious concerns are now laid to rest

Ah - brilliant news. My superstitious concerns are now laid to rest
    👍

Don't you think I'd checked that out first 😂

Don't you think I'd checked that out first 
    Nobody bothers about facts on this messageboard - I didn't see why you should be any different

Nobody bothers about facts on this messageboard - I didn't see why you should be any different
    😂😂