+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back

Just got back

Only 1 overshoot. Technically a go around this morning for me at Jersey airport.

I cannot remember a home game that was so rewarding for the trip time.

Magnificent team performance again. We have five very interesting games ahead.

Ipswich.
    Wurzels
    Brentford
    Barnsley
    Brum

None of these hold much fear for me. But I know nothing.

Best squad I can remember. Best manager.
    Premiership bound.

My only gripe and I’ve read it here before WTF is our drummming rolling and rocking for the oppositions set pieces. Madness.

Re: Just got back

Alway been a drum roll without the drums we have always made a vocal noise rising to a crecendo when the goalie kicks tbe ball

Really enjoyed the game yesterday, felt more like earlier in the season, not so much in how we played but the team performance. I’d give mom to Morisson but a few others could have claimed it. Thought Grujic played his best game for us too, he’s showing a bit of quality now he’s getting used to his team mates and the division.

Agree about the drum. Hasn’t really bothered me before but it’s really starting to get on my nerves now. They somehow manage to make “Three little Birds” sound like a bloody funeral march.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Alway been a drum roll without the drums we have always made a vocal noise rising to a crecendo when the goalie kicks tbe ball
    Err
    Goal kick maybe.
    But their corners and free kicks.
    Maybe I’m an old fart but I think it’s ridiculous.

Ah i thought it was just for goal kicks. I used to hate the drums did my head in, but now i dont even hear or notice them, perhaps its my hearing lol

Fantastic performance, brilliant atmosphere, up into second, men still have to have something to moan about so the drum gets it.